Alpine slide

mike0100

At camelback the other day me and a friend were going up the lift looking at the alpine slide. I told him they dont use it anymore ( i think i read something about it a while ago on this or camelbacks mb ) and he says they still use it in the summer. We made a bet and i just want see whos right .. any info would be great

At camelback the other day me and a friend were going up the lift looking at the alpine slide. I told him they dont use it anymore ( i think i read something about it a while ago on this or camelbacks mb ) and he says they still use it in the summer. We made a bet and i just want see whos right .. any info would be great

It's been gone for a couple years. They took the bottom portion out to make room for new water park attractions. Since someone brought up CB in the summer, has anyone Mt. biked the Mt. Pocono state park at the top of CB?

Welcome to the board. There is new management and ownership in town. I know that alpine sleds are still being marketed and sold to hills. Who knows? maybe they will rehab and reopen, that would be so cool if they did. But for now, you win the bet with your friend. Stick around! How did you find us?

It's been gone for a couple years. They took the bottom portion out to make room for new water park attractions. Since someone brought up CB in the summer, has anyone Mt. biked the Mt. Pocono state park at the top of CB?

they closed it because to many ppl got hurt on it not for the slides. and no i havent biked it

Welcome to the board. There is new management and ownership in town. I know that alpine sleds are still being marketed and sold to hills. Who knows? maybe they will rehab and reopen, that would be so cool if they did. But for now, you win the bet with your friend. Stick around! How did you find us?

Thanks for the info .. and ive actually been a member for a couple of months im just more of a reader then a poster.