BC TOMORROW, 1/8/06

Justin

Went yesterday from ass crack of dawn till 1ish. The crew did the best they could blowing snow Saturday, but the warm temps had trails and some of the park showing the starts of bare spots. At least no dirt patches yet, but I expect that not to be the case by tonight. FYI TO MOTHER NATURE, IT'S JANUARY, NOT MARCH!!! WTF is up with 60 degrees? Anyway, the forcast for this week pretty much kills any chance of sking thru the weekend. Here's hoping for next week.

Edited by sexkitten

Well, yesterday really sucked.

Conditions were pretty good, but there were some bare spots. It wasn't too crowded, but then again I only stayed until 2. Right around then the lift lines were getting huge.

After like an hour, I go for a nosepress on the urban bar. I got on a bit crooked, so I slip off and whack both shins extremely hard. Not only did I get paint all over my brand new pants, but I've got a huge ass lump on my shin that seems to be imparing my ability to walk today.

At least I didn't have to go to school today :D