T9 vs Flow bindings

BadassBunny

^ Pressure guns, eh? Interesting. I've never heard of those, but the concept seems awesome. As it would so turn out, Salomon is all outta those boots, so they're never going to come in. I tried on the F20s at Nestors n fell in love. Unfortunately, they were a 1/2 size too big [after they'd pack out]. The chick who was helping me had them herself, n she said she wished she had bought em 1/2 size smaller as well since they packed out more than she expected. She has custom foot beds in them now, n she also did some mods to make them fit again. Too much of a hassle for me. I'm slightly annoyed.

Rome- Yeah, so what if my friends ride Nitros? They love them. That's why I recommended the boards. I don't have much experience with guy's boards, so I can really only add my .02 based on feedback from others.

B' Bunny

Congrat's on the T9's if they work as well for you as my dominator pro's you will love them. The cap strap solved all my previous numb-toe issues from over-tightening my previous (Link) bindings. Mine fit well with my old salomon boots, and just as well with my new Ride ("amp") ones.

The only flaw with the t9's is the buckles don't always release easily.

Metz,

Don't go with the flow's.....

Ha, yeah, the ratchets are definitely a royal pita. When I was adjusting the settings at home, I'd get my foot stuck in the bindings for 10 mins at a time. No joke. They'd lock or something, n I couldn't figure out how to 'unlock' them. They really need to get worn in a bit.

I tried em out for the 1st time today. Not too shabby, however, I'm having trouble keeping the toe strap on the end of my boot. It seems to slide up when my boot gets wet.. not good. They're really light n comfy tho. I just wish the heel cup was smaller so it'd really hold the heel of my boot.

Ha, yeah, the ratchets are definitely a royal pita. When I was adjusting the settings at home, I'd get my foot stuck in the bindings for 10 mins at a time. No joke. They'd lock or something, n I couldn't figure out how to 'unlock' them. They really need to get worn in a bit.

I tried em out for the 1st time today. Not too shabby, however, I'm having trouble keeping the toe strap on the end of my boot. It seems to slide up when my boot gets wet.. not good. They're really light n comfy tho. I just wish the heel cup was smaller so it'd really hold the heel of my boot.

Not heard of, or suffered from your toe-strap problem before, but my boots have suede-like bits around the toes that the toe-strap really grips to, could it be that you foot is too far back in the binding? can you pull the heel cup forward a bit?

I find it helps with the ratchet release (if it's stuck) if you kinda pull the "tighten" lever a bit as you release it, sort of squeezing the two "levers" together if that makes any sense. They do loosen a bit with use though.

Anything would feel light and responsive after them flows......

Edited by Discordial

^ I was screwing around with the heel cup today.. I think it's in the closest position. It just angles more if I move it foward. It's odd. I have ghey Burton boots that are quite huge too. *shrug*

Yeah, that's kinda what I do for the ratchets, but only for the ankle strap. The toe strap ratchet works fine, but the ladder sticks up a LOT. Blah.

Ohhh I wasn't riding Flows before - I had Rides. I demo'd Flows for a day.

I posted my setup in another thread, but I didn't go with the flows- rumor has it during heavy freeriding they've been known to disengage. As I already look like a big enough tool on a board, I'd like to avoid really looking like a supertool. I went with the Ride EX bindings, and got the convertible toe strap for them.

Bunny, yeah, if you want to pack out your boots to see where they'll be the local shop should be able to blow them out for you...

I might just stop in at nestor's today on my way to blue to take a look around. And I think i might even be on my board tonight after nastar... hmm... this should provide some entertainment for all of you...

I also now have some older ride bindings for sale, maybe 4 years old. I have to check the model.. they might be womens... Not sure. I'll check the model and post for everyone. I'd take 50 for em. They're a good option for ya mike if bunny isnt' getting rid of the vxns. They fit up to a size 9 or 10 boot.

^ Mike, $50. They're 3 seasons old, but I wasn't using them the whole time cuz I have another set of bindings for my other board. They're in perfectly fine shape, except I had 1 ratchet replaced cuz it was being weird.

Actually, I also have Burton Synchros which are in nearly perfect condition [only used em for 1/2 a season, so there's only a few scratches]. I'd rather sell those, n put the Rides on my 46. Would she be interested in the Burtons? I'll even sell those for $40.

Let me know. =]

Edited by BadassBunny