skier/boardercross

tretiak

Altho I suck, I'm reconsidering.. esp due to the lack of chicks who enter.. however, I know of some entering, n I have no shot at winning.. so yeah, back to cheering. =/

GO Girl GO!! Last year had a fair number of Chicks.. Be careful at the rollers. IF they set it up similar to last year, you need either mad speed and skills to clear all of them or speed check and suck them up and pump off the back side. The rollers took a lot of the racers out.

I don't race yet, I am not good enough. Bob was always a skier, but I just started last year. In another life ( 10+ years ago) I was a boarder but I had to stop. I took a break from snowsports and went to college, but now I am back with a vengance. I am not really a speed freak and don't think I am competitive enought for racing though. My favorite skiing is steep trails with challenging conditions, bumps, berms and jumps. Maybe I'll do skier cross next year, who knows. I would actually really love to learn aerials. I used to be a dancer and I have some gymnastics training and think I could be very good with some practice. Private lessons anyone? Just kidding.

Dancer? :naughty

I'm going to join the race. Like someone else said, I wish they had a 25+ bracket. Some of us older guys don't have the "no fear" attitude anymore due to the fact that we have wives, kids, mortgages and tons of responsibiilities! Don't get old! I enter mainly just to ride the course and have some fun. Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you. Not sure how though seeing how I don't know what you all look like! Have fun.