Shawnee Park VIDEO new!!

wezlofilms

Great job Matt. That was a long day of work but it looks like it was all worth it. We had a few skiers there that day but I would love to see more throwing down daily. Please pray for some cold weather so we can really get our park going more crazy than it already is!

Great job Matt. That was a long day of work but it looks like it was all worth it. We had a few skiers there that day but I would love to see more throwing down daily. Please pray for some cold weather so we can really get our park going more crazy than it already is!

what other rails are there besides big, wide, flat boxes?

oh, decent vid. some of the boarders were good.

nice nice... how are the jumps looking and how big?

well the first jump is at 40'. We are hoping to get better weather so we can do more work to everything. The second set of jumps are at about 25' and 35', hopefully when we get some colder temps we can move that second jump to around 45'-50' pray for cold!

well the first jump is at 40'. We are hoping to get better weather so we can do more work to everything. The second set of jumps are at about 25' and 35', hopefully when we get some colder temps we can move that second jump to around 45'-50' pray for cold!

how are you measuring that? end of the lip to the knuckle? or lip to the end of landing or what?

how are you measuring that? end of the lip to the knuckle? or lip to the end of landing or what?

Thats measured from lip to knuckle. Haha, lip to end of the landing :rofl If that were the case we could claim a 75' jump too! Just playin tho. We are trying to introduce slightly more advanced features than in years past. In my opinion and others as well, Shawnee really has taken a big step in the right direction this year with their park. Once we get some snowmaking up there and replenish our snow supply, re-construction can continue. I can't stress enough the amount of snow and manpower needed to do this job (Not to mention one hell of a grooming staff) When we get what we need from mother nature, I can assure you that myself and shawnee will not rest until we deliver a park that the Skiers and Riders will want to call home. Pray for cold, and pray for snow!

Check out Shawnees park!!!!!!!! Better than Blue in a lot of ways... Certainly worth the lift ticket with these weather conditions the way they have been on sunday 1-22-06

Props Keith.. You have a hidden gem well under the radar over there.

Watch out for Noobs.... Shout your drops all the way down. to the hits, doesn't anyone look above them before they drop anymore?

Yesterday was strange Shawnees conditions at 3:30 pm were noticibly superior to Camelback at 5pm - we might have as well been in two different areas of the country. :confused

Check out Shawnees park!!!!!!!! Better than Blue in a lot of ways... Certainly worth the lift ticket with these weather conditions the way they have been on sunday 1-22-06

Props Keith.. You have a hidden gem well under the radar over there.

Watch out for Noobs.... Shout your drops all the way down. to the hits, doesn't anyone look above them before they drop anymore?

Yesterday was strange Shawnees conditions at 3:30 pm were noticibly superior to Camelback at 5pm - we might have as well been in two different areas of the country. :confused

Thanks steeze, it was great to see some pasr reps there for next snow yesterday. Once the weather begins to cooperate we are hoping to begin construction on a beginner park as well. The park itself will see some more changes as weather permits, even more than the ones that were done this past week. Hope to see some more people come out to Shawnee soon. And thanks again for the comments!