Montage 1/15

Dan-

I was up at montage on sunday. I was with my girlfriend so i couldn't do everything i wanted so we just stuck to cannonball most of the time. They only had a few trails open, and if they don't get some snow soon, they are gonna be in trouble. It was cold and windy but we had a good time.

We just got back...they are continuing to blow hard on WL and Boomer. Should be a GREAT week after tomorrow's snow/sleet/rain moves out. There's TONS of snow on the North Face.

And for all the lousy weather, Main Line and Highball were edge to edge today. I was skiing with my little one and never waited in a lift line on Shuttle; just kept skiing right up to the lift from 2 to 4pm.

We just got back...they are continuing to blow hard on WL and Boomer. Should be a GREAT week after tomorrow's snow/sleet/rain moves out. There's TONS of snow on the North Face.

And for all the lousy weather, Main Line and Highball were edge to edge today. I was skiing with my little one and never waited in a lift line on Shuttle; just kept skiing right up to the lift from 2 to 4pm.

Ya northface was just great today. And WL looked so tempting to duck under.

Ya northface was just great today. And WL looked so tempting to duck under.

Ahhh, I wouldn't know...until they get Lower Runaway open, we have to take the shuttle bus to my Jeep. The second headwall on Cannonball is too steep for Ty. I'm left jonesing for a couple quick runs when it's just us...

But it is pretty awesome that instead of catering to the MLK holiday people and opening Boomer and WL, they decided to blow through this cold snap...JUST FOR US REGULARS :D

But it is pretty awesome that instead of catering to the MLK holiday people and opening Boomer and WL, they decided to blow through this cold snap...JUST FOR US REGULARS :D

You are right, it was nice of them. Unfortunately though, switch wasn't open. So all the traffic that switch usally gets from the beginners wanting that extra bit of challenge got pushed onto the park. At one point it was pretty busy but it didn't last too long.

You are right, it was nice of them. Unfortunately though, switch wasn't open. So all the traffic that switch usally gets from the beginners wanting that extra bit of challenge got pushed onto the park. At one point it was pretty busy but it didn't last too long.

You should have seen it on sunday. Way worse then today. But it was cool because we were filming with the park crew for a tv show on fox 56 and whatever feature we were at they closed it off for us.

Ahhh, I wouldn't know...until they get Lower Runaway open, we have to take the shuttle bus to my Jeep. The second headwall on Cannonball is too steep for Ty. I'm left jonesing for a couple quick runs when it's just us...

lol on the 2nd headwall me and montageskier and our friends were jumping the headwall pretty good today..and smoke was so sick tonight on the right side there was some sweet powder.