The Pigs Chased Me

skidude

Today I was just cruising down Asp....Ok maybe a little more than cruising but I was still in control. So this "pig" who is hiding in the trees in a yellow coat decides to follow me. I fly down get on to the lift and when I get to the top I haul ass down king tut. The Pig who was 2 chairs behind me was still following me :angry:

Well Luckily Pigs are lazy as sh*t he didn't catch up to me. Hmm Pigs annoy me, maybe I should have got my .22 and made some bacon :rofl:wiggle

Edited by skidude

Today I was just cruising down Asp....Ok maybe a little more than cruising but I was still in control. So this "pig" who is hiding in the trees in a yellow coat decides to follow me.  I fly down get on to the lift and when I get to the top I haul ass down king tut.  The Pig who was 2 chairs behind me was still following me :angry:

Well Luckily Pigs are lazy as sh*t he didn't catch up to me.  Hmm Pigs annoy me, maybe I should have got my .22 and made some bacon :rofl  :wiggle

:lol::lol: SURE you were just "cruising"..... :P