Late Storm

nick malozzi

... WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY MORNING THROUGH TUESDAY EVENING FOR 6 TO 9 INCHES OF SNOW...

THE WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FOR THE AREA HAS BEEN UPGRADED TO A WINTER STORM WARNING.

SNOW FROM A LATE WINTER STORM IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN OVER THE SOUTHERN POCONOS AND NORTHWEST NEW JERSEY DURING THE MORNING COMMUTE AND CONTINUE THROUGH THE DAY AND EVENING HOURS ON TUESDAY. BY THE TIME THE SNOW ENDS TUESDAY NIGHT... 6 TO 9 INCHES OF SNOW IS EXPECTED FROM THIS SYSTEM

hope this pans out to be true. i may have to head up tomorow! later! :wiggle

me and a friend were out on the town last night shooting some pool and getting food at like 2 in the morn. and believe it or not jeff, it was snowing like a bitch. however, it was like the wettest snow i had ever seen and was turning to water like the second it hit the road. it was even melting for the most part on the side walks. im not sure how much we actually got, but i assure u it was snowing like a bitch last night.

me and a friend were out on the town last night shooting some pool and getting food at like 2 in the morn. and believe it or not jeff, it was snowing like a bitch. however, it was like the wettest snow i had ever seen and was turning to water like the second it hit the road. it was even melting for the most part on the side walks. im not sure how much we actually got, but i assure u it was snowing like a bitch last night.

i know it was snowing like a mofo, cuase when i woke up at six, the snowflakes were HUGE, but it wasnt sticking