1/19 Morning Report

AtomicSkier

Another great day at booter, even better then yesterday (except Switchback) I skied w/ my good friend Jon, who snowboards, so that slowed my pace down a bit, but we had alot of fun. Razors was AMAZING, really grippy hardpack/ice. I only did 1 lap on Challenge, and it was OK, not as good as Razors. Lazy mile had freshly blown snow, which was EXTREMLY grippy, so grippy that I was making short turns on slalom skis and the skis just whipped around so fast I went head over heels! Swithback was deathcookieish, and Main street was pretty nice, temperatures were perfect, and tonight should be a GREAT night for some NASTAR, have fun you guys! I'm in the air in about an hour! :D See everyone again on Sunday

11" inches last night at Alta, and 6-10" today, with another 1-3" expected tonight, with high pressure on friday, and another storm moving in for Saturday!!

Look for Atomic Jeff to pass me in vertical sometime next week unless I post from Wyoming..don't worry..he's starting to close the gap but I'll lengthen it as we get toward/into February. You a lucky kid for getting to take a Lear Jet to Alta.... :rock Have a great trip...and drink lots of water on the plane to hydrate yourself. You'll be missed tonight at Nastar.

I really wish I could do NASTAR tonight, but Im HOPING I can be back for Sunday's ASRA, I'm really pushing for that, we'll see how much stuff gets tracked out on Saturday...