John Pierce in Ski Racing Mag

skidude

NO! absolutely not, my bad......... johnnyP= John Pierce, sorry :( I have seen his posts and they are great posts, but have not made the time to check him out via stats or anything else. I'll check out the mag now!

Congrats johnnyP!!! - think there is any chance you would put a PASR sticker on his helmet? :P

Did I see somewhere that someone saw something about PASR on RSN recently?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone, that makes me feel good. Not the greatest of all pictures BUT it is in there. Last years pic blows this years away. Been pretty busy coaching and racing so I havent been around much. Hoping the warm spells are on the way out, I'm getting tired of skiing in the rain and knee deep ruts, anyone else?. Anyway, I'm getting crushed in SL this year,...Skidude, how's the SL going for you since I saw you at the Creek? Got any good races planned for the next few weekends, I'm lookin for some ideas. Thanks again everyone. for the compliments.

PA Cup at 7 springs. Might be a bit of a hike for ya, but its a 2 day SL.

Hopefully I can drop some (many) SL points this weekend. Other than that, gotta look and see what else is in NY.

'999 I'll try to find it, and scan it in soonish

Sorry '999, sometimes things just come out before I think about them. And doug, by the way, I weighed out my priorities... skiing vs. smoking. I'm down to 1 or 2, if any, a day. I refuse to chew... I weened myself off with tic tacs. even i have my limits...

Just going to get in as much practice and training as possible, and hopefully one day I can get rid of my wanna-be, gonna-be status.

You're 23, times not running out, oh yeah your a cigarette smoker, quit and that will help your times. You could always ween yourself off with chew.

23!!!???? You're still a spring chicken. You've got plenty of time. I didn't get back into racing till I was in my late 20's after a long break.