Stevenson Back Open Tomorrow

skidude

Hey everyone,

We've got a major-league March snowstorm in progress, with 6-10 inches of snow forecast for Tuesday. We are tentatively planning to re-open the Stevenson Express, along with the east side of the mountain, for Wednesday. Look for up to 30 trails for the remainder of the week and into the weekend.

For all of you who have suffered through the past couple weeks of warmer weather, now's your chance. Get out and enjoy conditions as we turn back the clock to midwinter!

Dave K

Camelback

Ehh Go if you can :unsure:

The question is, now that things are on the up and up. Do they still plan on closing in a week or so? My bet is yes. They aren't real winter fanatics. A late storm like this should have them thinking lets stay open til the end of the month. However in reality you know they are thinking. How can we melt this shit so we can start working on the new slides. oh well blue's been makeing snow, and with this lovely storm on top of it I think they have their open until april goal just about covered. I can't wait to say i rode on my b-day!