RT?

2 planker

the word on the street is they didn't have too much snow. But that was just a rumor. Also they are probably blowing snow now, or will be tonight, making everything a lot better.

Compared to last year? The newschoolers from RT have been making trips to your mountain or they were a couple of weeks ago. We were there 3 weeks ago and it was good, not great. NO jumps. Message Joe G from here, I know he checks in frequently.

I can't speak for the conditions of the park, but RT is blowing snow during the day today and they blew last night and will continue blowing tonight.

I'll be up there tomorrow (Friday), but you won't find me in the park. I'll be running Upper Lafayette and Ramrod most of the morning and early afternoon. I might give the Apache Recons a workout tomorrow.

Me = blue jacket, grey helmet, white pants, red boots, whitish K2's.

Cheers - Volklyokel

me- White oakley jacket,oakley puffy 3.5 snow pants and K2 Public enemys

I'll keep my eyes open for you; the person with the machine guns and stuff on their twin tips. I hope to be there at opening, 9:00am. See you then, FreshSki. The park on the lower end of Exhibition looks like they've spent some time building. We'll find out how it is after they've had a couple days of blowing snow on it, tomorrow. - VY

Sorry I didn't see you Fresh - It was a very nice morning and early afternoon at RT yesterday. Well, with the exception of the 90 minute delay in getting the Minuteman lift running. We had to wait too while the grooming crew "built" a connector between the bottom of Minuteman and the Ramrod triple. The parks and smaller half-pipe looked to be in pretty good condition. If you came for an afternoon and evening ski, I hope you had fun. - VY

Here's what you missed, Fresh - empty slopes! Three Mile Island smokin' in the background. Nothin' like skiing on well radiated slopes!

large.jpg

nice yeh i came at night.

halfpipe=wasnt open

park was ok closed off the half the rails in rail park

my friend broke his arm lol

was there today everything was open but the super pipe (never going to open :P) and the top of gun barrel. the snow was wet and packed making it icy later in the night, it was very crowded, and the food was very expensive. j/k i had a good time, turns out i might apply to be a volunteer ski patrol person which = free boarding :D. <-- anyone have any insight on this?

technically it was yesterday by 10 minutes

Edited by tak

roundtop has more than one dept. that has volunteers... some of our ski patrollers seem to have a bit of a power trip though which gives the entire staff a bad name and come to not be liked by anyone on the mountain..

on the other hand, park and pipe crew has open positions that are volunteer at well, with the same benifits.

roundtop has more than one dept. that has volunteers... some of our ski patrollers seem to have a bit of a power trip though which gives the entire staff a bad name and come to not be liked by anyone on the mountain..

on the other hand, park and pipe crew has open positions that are volunteer at well, with the same benifits.

oh really, i would love to go in that direction but i dont think im old enough :/ only 16

Edited by tak

ahh, yea....gotta be at least 18 to work for me....

yea i was talking to two park crew people last night on the lift and they said they would have a pretty sick crew if they could hire 16 year old volunteers. they were the ones that told me to yell at the kids going off the side of the trannys<--- (did i use the right word? :P) leading up to some of the boxes and rails.