Any good instructors at Shawnee.. park wise

stevePSSC

I know cb only has like 2 or 3 really good instructors when it comes to park.. snowboarders i mean..

hows shawnee? any sick talent in the gourp of instructors?

Hit up parkbuilder on here for some info.. He's got skills, but his primary responsibility is the park - He will know who is who. PM him!!

ive havent seen anybody really good some r ok but nothing special

thought so.. haha cause i know this kid who works there and hes telling me he can throw 9s up at shawnee like its his job.. and he wants to get into flips now.. Erik Horn.. not sure if anyone who rides at shawnee ever rode with him but hes talkin alot of sh*t and im just not believing it hahah

Well I guess I'll jump in on this one, I haven't seen too many instructors here with the skills needed to throw any 9's. In fact I have only seen a few thrown down in general. When the new course layout is done for mid-atlantic, I'm positive that will change. Oh, and by the way... the only 9's I have seen were done by skiers! (I think maybe one snowboarder too!)

thought so.. haha cause i know this kid who works there and hes telling me he can throw 9s up at shawnee like its his job.. and he wants to get into flips now.. Erik Horn.. not sure if anyone who rides at shawnee ever rode with him but hes talkin alot of sh*t and im just not believing it hahah

haha, no f'in way. erik horn? he was in my math class with roger at tech. hes such a burnout. i could kind of see him being good at riding. dont know about all that 9 business though.

Edited by Shadows

haha, no f'in way. erik horn? he was in my math class with roger at tech. hes such a burnout. i could kind of see him being good at riding. dont know about all that 9 business though.

yea dude the kids a tool and all he does is talk shit that hes so sick at boarding haha just thought id see if anyone from shawnee knew him.. but i guess not to many instructors are that good so he cant be haha