Looking for condition report for 02/03/06

sexkitten

Who went and how was it? I am trying to justify going this weekend, even though I kinda know better. Help.

just got back after 10 runs. dont go. its bad. and te 2" of rain tomorrow isnt going to help anything either. wait until they can blow snow all next week and go next weekend. you will just be dissappointed if you go up. believe me.

you dont even want to know what the rain on saturday is going to do to every resort in PA.... thank god for cold temps next week. Blue better blow for 240 hours straight. yeah i said it. 240.

Anyone know how much snow can be blown in any given amount of time? For example, can they cover razors with a couple of inches in one evening. How many slopes can get snow at onces?

Anyone know how much snow can be blown in any given amount of time? For example, can they cover razors with a couple of inches in one evening. How many slopes can get snow at onces?

i have seen them blow on 12 trails top to bottom at once. i'm sure they can have razors covered with a couple inches. razors is fine though, the only trail as of right now that needs snow badly is the park.

of course the only trail that needs snow is the park. because its the only trail that they dont care about. i dont get it. sidewinder was awesome when they first opened it, and what has happened since? not much. i realize that they havent been able to blow decent snow for about 3 weeks now, but honestly, you can switch around some rails or something, and at least maintain whats there.