Creeks Daily Pics

stevePSSC

Is Mountain Creek any good? I looked at thier trail map, it looks like a resort out west. Is it any fun? Is it bigger than Camelback?

its much bigger than camelback.. they could expand so much but i dont know why they dont..

as for the actual trails im not sure i just stick to their parks.. ive heard from ppl though that they have good blacks and some bump runs

Edited by brtndominant

Is Mountain Creek any good? I looked at thier trail map, it looks like a resort out west. Is it any fun? Is it bigger than Camelback?

MC sucks! period. Don't be fooled by the trail map. Flat, boring runs and a bunch of people from jersey and NYC. Try out the gondola... :lol: I would choose CB any day over MC.

MC sucks! period. Don't be fooled by the trail map. Flat, boring runs and a bunch of people from jersey and NYC. Try out the gondola... :lol: I would choose CB any day over MC.

haha dude your a joke.. well maybe not im guessing your not a Park rider at all.. if you were then well MC does not suck.. this is right off their site

MC Ranked Among Best Parks in N. America by Freeskier!

50 Top Freeskiing pros named MOUNTAIN CREEK #15 of 18 TOP PARKS IN NORTH AMERICA in Freeskier's February issue.

The ONLY East Coast park south of Vermont to make the list & beating both Mount Snow & Okemo!

Don't miss the Freeski Superfling on March 4th about which the mag says "if you are anywhere near NJ, you should be at Mountain Creek!"

guys u know the only reason the mountain creek is in tose mags is because they pay the mags and they are owned by a huge company that advertises in all the mags so the mag editors have to put them in there... its just like a ski test, it means nothing

yeah but still MC's park is amazing haha

I don't care what anyone says... I live and work at a PA ski resort, and I have been everywhere. Creek's parks are among the best in the east. Their jibs are definatly close to number one and destroy anything found here in PA. I wouldn't be so quick to judge something so great. And being ranked is not about being payed off... im sure intrawest has something to do with it lol, but really their park is unmatched.

I don't care what anyone says... I live and work at a PA ski resort, and I have been everywhere. Creek's parks are among the best in the east. Their jibs are definatly close to number one and destroy anything found here in PA. I wouldn't be so quick to judge something so great. And being ranked is not about being payed off... im sure intrawest has something to do with it lol, but really their park is unmatched.

exactly.. and he knows what hes talking about when it comes to parks and jibs.

Edited by brtndominant

yea like when i went up to mount snow for the first time I was so disappointed, the jumps were bigger in their main park but otherwise creek had them beat on jib quality ten fold. the flow at creek was better too. the only thing they lack is huge jumps but there are 30-40 footers and the big hip so its not so bad. and the pipe is kept so nice, it was cut monday night as far as i can tell, wednesday night it was perfect.

although i agree the free riding isn't great, your best bet is bear peak for some more difficult runs, red tail on south, pipeline on devils bit, and then hit up the run that goes from the top of granite to the bottom of vernon and then the top of vernon back to granite. zero g, and the eagles are good too. otherwise, every other trail sucks. avoid anything green like the plague, and the one trail on south that everyone skis down is so over crowded its crazy.