Finals

James Lamar

ben won, peter dubois got 2nd and dan got 3rd. ben and especially dan should not have palced the way they did. i ahve more respect for ben than i do for dan, especailly since he skis fell off and he still got third.

oooh... k got it hah

what did pete dubois do on his run? i dunno what he looks like so i dunno if i saw it or not

and i saw one kid sking w/ a broken arm (at least i think thats what he said) and he looked like he was in a lotta pain after his run ...i felt really bad for him...

yeah i dunno the names of most of the people that competed...even the ones i talked to heh

so if i did talk to anybody and they figured out who i was lemme know hah i was #51

Edited by megan.

the little asian girl is gonna blow up, i'm callin it now. she slid bear's u box on thursday night, and went for a 3 over one of the jumps.

I called it last year! I hope her parents cart her around to the different events. Someone get a message to her that we have a set of 133 twins for her.

I called it last year! I hope her parents cart her around to the different events. Someone get a message to her that we have a set of 133 twins for her.

yeah jackie's dad is really into seeing her compete (win).... heh he gets into it ....he said that they'll be spending a LOT more time at bear next year. i'll let her know you can hook 'er up w/ twins her size

yeah jackie's dad is really into seeing her compete (win).... heh he gets into it ....he said that they'll be spending a LOT more time at bear next year. i'll let her know you can hook 'er up w/ twins her size

Cool - Nipples saw her at BC - I think they all remembered each other. That girl will and can rock the NextSnow competition. Did she compete in it this year?

yeah man you said it

2 weeks ago i got disqualified from the zgames for doing a frontflip in my first run

yea man i saw that run, it was pretty sweet until i heard them say that u were DQ

in that case, ben should have ben DQ'd also since he threw a misty off the tree slap.. then that would make the whole event more fair instead of making up rules as we go...

some of boulder is cool. like shane and the other park crew kid who looks like jack osbourne. and the 40 foot rail when its set up correctly. other than that, boulder pretty much sucks. that announcer guy needs to get his head out of his ass and realize blue was in better shape than boulder was while he was claiming boulder had more snow and better setups.

that announcer guy needs to get his head out of his ass and realize blue was in better shape than boulder was while he was claiming boulder had more snow and better setups.

Boulder has more snow, but everything got really icy.