Finals

James Lamar

yeah...

...i 've been having nightmares about falling on that staircase they had set up for the rail jam... d'ya think they'll have that set up? i bet they will...for like the grand finale of your run or something...i cant decide if i wanna try it or not...the box thats on there is in the middle looks okay but if you fall you're screwed...i dunno how steep it is but if you dont have your balance right....ouch

haha i'm making such a big deal about this....ha i'm such a girl

Edited by megan.

you are such a girl. haha. just got for the box on the stairs. you can do it. you better win that shit and represent the ladies devision.

haha i know right?! i hope i do well. i dont care if i win or not ...i certainly dont have expectations...all i want is a good run. ya know what? screw it i'm doin the friggen box...i'll regret it if i dont...

yeah congrats to julia and everyone else who won/placed in the z games everyone was really nice ...haha my run sucked like you wouldnt believe....i slid out on EVERY landing....ha i had no chance whatsoever...because i slid out on the landing i couldnt get enough speed to do the jump i wanted to do ha it sucked but my practice runs were okay i guess....but anyway the little asian girls name is jackie kling...she's 11 ...ha she's insane..

but i have good news & bad news:

good news first...i did the staircase!!! it was soo awesome...i loved it.

bad news: i did it perfectly in practice but i washed out on the landing in the actual comp

and more bad news... i dunno what happened...but yesterday i was trying to do this down rail and i finally grinded it perfectly...but somehow on the landing i REALLY screwed up my knee..and then i did a really stupid thing and i did another rail after my fall..and i did the rail fine but i just collapsed on the landing and screwed up my knee even more. so now i can hardly move it and i have to limp around and crap...i have to take stairs one at a time and i dunno what i'm gonna do in school tomorrow...ughh this sucks. plus my right knee is at least 2 times as big as my left one...if i cant ski next weekend (and i really doubt i'll be able to) i'm gonna film jackie and my sis and everyone who shows up........ugh its gonna be really nice next weekend too... man this sucks

Edited by megan.

dont blame the fact that you fell on everything in your comp run entirely on yourself, you werent the only one it happened to. that course got insanely icy by comp time. i cased one of the jumps during practice, killing my shins. i felt like such a beginner, i couldnt even ski well it hurt so bad. judging sucked, as it usually does at boulder. kids skis fell off, kids didnt grab, and they still got podium, when others threw harder tricks with grabs and didnt fall, and didnt podium. the crappiest part about it was that they couldnt even let us look at the score sheets to see how it all played out the way it did. so no props to boulder on that one for sure. the park would have been sick if it wasnt a solid sheet of ice, so that announcer guy needs to get his head out of his ass and stop claiming they have the best conditions around, cause its just not true sometimes. the little asian girl is gonna blow up, i'm callin it now. she slid bear's u box on thursday night, and went for a 3 over one of the jumps.

the little asian girl is gonna blow up, i'm callin it now. she slid bear's u box on thursday night, and went for a 3 over one of the jumps.

yeah i ski w/ her every weekend...ha you havent seen her 270 on yet either...she just keeps spinning....

the only thing jackie needs to work on now is rails..she doesnt quite get 90 on them...once she nails them though...oh man....the other thing is that she's on 120 rentals... when she should be on 130s at least...she hates the bigger skis she has so she just sticks w/ the smaller ones

i'm guessing shes gonna get a new home mountain soon...like blue or bc ...

ha plus she can get away with anything since she's so little...i would probly be in the hospital right now if i grinded the way she does haha but she's a sick little girl...shes gonna be huge

Edited by megan.

1. yeah

2. yeah. julia lumm won it

3. some guy named ben (his last name might be dubois??)...he won the comp at bc thursday too

ben won, peter dubois got 2nd and dan got 3rd. ben and especially dan should not have palced the way they did. i ahve more respect for ben than i do for dan, especailly since he skis fell off and he still got third.