CB's new groomer.

pyro_boarder

"We were able to cover our trails in the early part and we never lost a trail."

Uhm, Hump? For a week or two it was closed with bare spots on it...

I do admit though, they lasted through the warm spell very well, much better than I expected.

Is Camelback still going nuts on snowmaking at night-time?

They closed Nile and Cliffy early 2 nights ago to begin snowmaking, not sure if that was the exception or the rule. I haven't really been watching their conditions page. Cover has been decent all over the mountain, so no complaining... yet.

i have noticed a difference in conditions compared with previous warm years. things have been better this year.

however, i've been wondering about their snowmaking. according to the conditions page on their website, it looks like they have been grooming but they haven't been making any snow despite the cold nights. i wonder if they have given up on snowmaking for the rest of the year since we've passed president's day.

i was previously concerned that blue mountain would do this, but they have been making snow according to their website. has anyone seen them make snow this week?

EDIT: never mind. glenn posted an answer to my question while i was typing it.

Edited by am476