BC Park Report Thread!!

Justin

Guest jeenyus2690

it almost looks like an s except in the middle its a slant. i saw one person hit it and they fell on there butt cuz its such a quick change from going down to going up. i think its a good idea but the bottom should be spread out a little more

no it sucks

I disagree this past tuesday I rode the J rail and loved it as for the Y rail I just ollie over it I find it to be one of the more boring features or I avoid it totally and ride the nice big spine or quarter at the end, does anyone know exactly what that would be called? As for the rest of the parks it was nice and solid no problems or complaints besides the closed quarter with the mailbox but I guess when it gets warm snow melts and things can't be ridden.

anyone going up saturday? :rock

Also what happened to the rollercoaster rail does anyone know 'cause I had a good time on that thing!

Edited by GNU_rider

i went yesterday morning when it was pouring, but was kind of surprised at how well the conditions have been holding up. if i hadnt been soaking wet, it wouldve been an excellent day. and does anyone know whats going to happen with the park as they continue to lose snow? are they just gonna let the jumps shrink, or will they cut back on the number of features so that they can pile up all the snow and keep some decent hits?

i went yesterday morning when it was pouring, but was kind of surprised at how well the conditions have been holding up. if i hadnt been soaking wet, it wouldve been an excellent day. and does anyone know whats going to happen with the park as they continue to lose snow? are they just gonna let the jumps shrink, or will they cut back on the number of features so that they can pile up all the snow and keep some decent hits?

Let's hope they can blow some snow and save us from midget jumps or 3 features! :banghead