Countdown Begins

Dan-

Well in 7 hours ill be hitting the road for Stowe, VT. Riding Saturday and Sunday. With dougs report of a good dump, im super stoked and can't wait to shred. Ill try to post reports while im up there, if i can find a computer.

Sean i know you'll be up there. If you see someone wearing a White Camo jacket, and black pants, with white goggles, Give me a holla, my name is Dan. Ill be riding with my one friend, and possibly my family for alittle bit, Until i don't feel like waiting for them anymore.

Well in 7 hours ill be hitting the road for Stowe, VT. Riding Saturday and Sunday. With dougs report of a good dump, im super stoked and can't wait to shred. Ill try to post reports while im up there, if i can find a computer.

Sean i know you'll be up there. If you see someone wearing a White Camo jacket, and black pants, with white goggles, Give me a holla, my name is Dan. Ill be riding with my one friend, and possibly my family for alittle bit, Until i don't feel like waiting for them anymore.

Im leaving in an hour so if you get this , 570-357-2670. Call me up tommorow.