Blue-March 4th

Zonked

Who all was up at blue today? I was trying to find some people but its pretty hard when I don't really know what everyone looks like. ha If anyone happened to see a girl with a bright yellow coat that had fur on it, that was my friend, and I was somewhere around her. I was hoping I would find someone to take some runs. But o well. It was effing windy today, but now that I just got home I need to shower and drive to Philly for the Wing's game! woohoo minus the driving part

hope everyone had a good day of skiing!

Hey there! I've been a lurker for a couple of weeks but I finally decided to register so this is my 1st post. I got in the parking lot at 7am today and just chilled in the car until about 7:20. I got to the lower lodge ticket check around 7:25am and there were 2 skiers there (Doug and Atomic?) who beat me for the 1st lift up. I had to settle for the 2nd chair. Anyways today might have been my favorite day of the year if it wasn't for the big bad wind. I thought the snow on razors was amazing before they shut it down for the race team. I also enjoyed tucking challenge all morning. Anyways I usually wear black pants blue jacket with a long(166cm)snowboard. Hopefully I can meet up with some of you guys next Saturday bright and early.

Who all was up at blue today? I was trying to find some people but its pretty hard when I don't really know what everyone looks like. ha If anyone happened to see a girl with a bright yellow coat that had fur on it, that was my friend, and I was somewhere around her.

i saw you then. i thought it might be but i wasn't shure.

Razers edge around 2 was icy at the top but half way down it was smooth sailing. Over all a pretty good day.except my friend isn't the bravest skier so I ended up taking a handful of runs by myself. I wish I could make it out tomorrow but I don't have enough money :( But everyone have fun!! I'll definately try and make it to the next PASR whenever/where ever it is

I might wear a name tag tommorow so PASR's know it's me! People...don't be afraid to say hi, cause I'm not! I think tommorow will be our last trip for the season (wedding crap!) so I'm gonna try to meet as many PASR's as I can. Too bad you can't come Zonked, you seem like a cool chick and I would have liked to meet you. Us sistas gotta stick together. See you all in the A.M.

Edited by sexkitten

Too bad you can't come Zonked, you seem like a cool chick and I would have liked to meet you. Us sistas gotta stick together.

True that! I don't know, I can't decide whether I want to go or not. I only have about $80 left to spend on skiing so I'm going back and forth on whether I just come up for a few hours tomorrow in the AM and forget about the money aspect haha..ehhhh i hate decisions

Bob & I only ever ski the morning. We hate dealing with lines and crowds and are thinking that with the park partially closed for the race tomorrow that there will be more traffic on the regular trails earlier than usual. Even still, I totally think you should come!

btw watch out for the 3rd roller

true to that. that course was the worst. ed should be shot in the head. my friend was gapping from the 2nd the 3rd rollar all day. i was the kid who over shot the landing on the tabletop in the 19+ group