boarder/skier x

tretiak

so what did everyone think of the course? i thought it was rather shitty and ed sould be shot in te ed for making the 3rd roller have so much of a lip. i deff died on the table top over shot the landing by atleast 10ft and was atleast 10-15ft in teh air and landed straight on my back and cracked atleast 2 of my ribs. :no

:thumbdown to eds house on a horrible course

I, of course didn't do it, but while riding one of the lifts up I definately saw 2 skiers totally wipe out. And the next lift ride up, I saw the same thing happen. One guys skis and poles went flying, while the other guy slid under the orange fence

I hope you're feelin alright!

Edited by Zonked

well i dont know how the rest of the course was but that third roller was nasty hurt my wrist on 1st preview run so didnt get to race.

dido...i wussed out after that thing bucked me super hard in practice, practicaly ended up on the lip of the table when everything was said and done

i parked in the vally lodge and as i was riding the mainstreet doubble to get to the summit lodge to sing up i saw like5 people i reconised to be extreamaly compent riders wipe on that roller i said "f** this" and whent back to the park.

dido...i wussed out after that thing bucked me super hard in practice, practicaly ended up on the lip of the table when everything was said and done

i wouldnt say that i wussed out just in to much pain, which i still am in today :no

well i dont know about you guys but its all about keeping low through the rollers and throwing that quick speed check before that third one and pre jumping it...after you make ith therough the rollers its cake.....i liked the course...i took 2nd.....got a nitro hoodie and an oakly hat what yall get at the raffle?

well i dont know about you guys but its all about keeping low through the rollers and throwing that quick speed check before that third one and pre jumping it...after you make ith therough the rollers its cake.....i liked the course...i took 2nd.....got a nitro hoodie and an oakly hat what yall get at the raffle?

This is my buddy rob. Watch out for him.

All i got out of the raffle was two packets of dope. Good stuff- they said it's supposed to be strong too! :rock

Ditto on the 3rd roller lip. I tried prejumping but still caught air. I cased the table and overshot the step up, jolting my spine. Since I have a wife and mortgage to take care of I never went back for my first heat. The wind was killer as well. At least the park was killer all morning!

I didn't race cuz I thought I'd hafta leave early, but I was up there watching everybody n cheering my friends on. Watched a lot of ppl die - looked like it woulda been a fun course had the wind not been so strong n the snow so firm.. I think that 3rd roller made everyone its bitch, lol.

I didn't race cuz I thought I'd hafta leave early, but I was up there watching everybody n cheering my friends on. Watched a lot of ppl die - looked like it woulda been a fun course had the wind not been so strong n the snow so firm.. I think that 3rd roller made everyone its bitch, lol.

haha the third roller was my bitch i had the course to a t...except in he fianls there was sum rubbing and i had to pul back and take 2nd