Quick Question

Capita182

ok i broke my wrist back in january and my cast comes off tomorrow, and i got a paper so i can get a free pass for next year from bear b/c of my wrist, but i want to know if i can still use my current pass, b/c i am planning on going on tuesday. does anyone know if i can still use it?

unless they refunded your money or marked the pass "void", yea you can use it.

thats awesome though they gave you a free pass.

ok thanks, since they are definitly going to be open for a little i really want to make up for lost time. lol.

yea free pass=great

ok thanks, since they are definitly going to be open for a little i really want to make up for lost time. lol.

yea free pass=great

Make sure you wear wrist guards! I broke my wrist 2 years ago :( , and it really sucks trying to get it back to normal. Wrist guards will help prevent you from lots of pain, TRUST ME!!! :thumb It'll also give you more confidence after coming back from an injury like that.

Make sure you wear wrist guards! I broke my wrist 2 years ago :( , and it really sucks trying to get it back to normal. Wrist guards will help prevent you from lots of pain, TRUST ME!!! :thumb It'll also give you more confidence after coming back from an injury like that.

i broke my wrist and arm early in the year and i just rode with the cast

it made me feel better cuase i was confident that the cast would protect the injury

my first couple of weeks without the cast sucked cause i was kinda worried

Season pass? That's sick! As long as it isn't voided like shadow said your probably good. That's pretty awesome though because they're rumored to stay open until April 15th, so that gives you plenty of time to make up for. Have fun man :rock :rock

I broke my right arm twice. Since last season, i've been using gloves with the built-in wrist guards. (level gloves :rock ) They're a bit akward at first, but you get used to them.

Hey capita, Yeah you'll be fine useing that pass. My girlfriend had a bad fall there back in the begining of feb and the ski patrol gave us 2 vouchers for a 2 free passes to use once she got better seeing that we had only been there for 20 minns and it was only our 2nd run of the night,it was bad,we didnt get out of the ER till 2am,but shes fine now. We've used the passes and had no problems with them. Good luck man and be careful!

I've heard that although wrist guards protect against broken wrists that absorb some energy and transfer the rest to another spot I think in your hand? I'm not totally positive, but I think they're still better than nothing, a lot better than nothing. They make you feel invincible :rock ! Which can not always be a good thing, but :rock !