ASRA season's points: '999 rips

skimom

Three cheers to '999 who ripped all season to finish second out of 16 racers in his age group, which is one of the most competitive groups. :bravo

Metzy stormed into a fourth place finish in the young-adult ripper age group, and I cruised in 2nd in my group of 'Mums.

Maybe next year we should form a PASR club and go for club points... :woot

Yeah, it was definitely a great season of racing with ASRA. Happily, mine isn't quite over yet. I think I'm going to be doing a lot more racing next year. Namely, a lot of travelling to the races up north and what not. We should definitely try and set up a club team, with the amount of racing we're all planning on for next year! Of course, that means certain 'mums might need to change their team... hehe. Anyways, wish more of you were coming up to killington, but I'll try and represent PASR the best I can. (focus should be on the "best I can" clause) :rock

Here you go, Pops:

http://www.skiracer.com/results/agepoints2006.html

Metz: I could change my Club if my son was on the admin of an alternate Club.

Also, only the Club's top 8 races count, so to go for Club points, we would need our racers at the same races. If Tanglwood and Blue are on their slate next year, we could target those...

Edited by skimom