Last chance, Blue or Shawnee?

method9455

Hey guys

I'm a Mountain Creek local/season pass holder but they're done for the year, so this weekend I'm either heading out to Shawnee or Blue mountain. I'm leaning towards Blue becuase I'm going south next year to University of Delaware and it will probably be my mountain of choice, so I want to check it out this year. BUT - Shawnee is where i learned to ski and snowboard and theres a nostaliga attached with going back for the first time in like 5 years to end off my high school snowboarding where it started years ago. Anyway, i'm thinking shawnee sunday and either cutting school tuesday and going to blue, or making it up next weekend. What are blues hours next week and what are the chacnes they'll be open next weekend? Or should i just screw it and go to blue this weekend becuase i've never been there before?

Hey guys

I'm a Mountain Creek local/season pass holder but they're done for the year, so this weekend I'm either heading out to Shawnee or Blue mountain. I'm leaning towards Blue becuase I'm going south next year to University of Delaware and it will probably be my mountain of choice, so I want to check it out this year. BUT - Shawnee is where i learned to ski and snowboard and theres a nostaliga attached with going back for the first time in like 5 years to end off my high school snowboarding where it started years ago. Anyway, i'm thinking shawnee sunday and either cutting school tuesday and going to blue, or making it up next weekend. What are blues hours next week and what are the chacnes they'll be open next weekend? Or should i just screw it and go to blue this weekend becuase i've never been there before?

Go to Blue this week, get a pass and they'll give you have off on your next visit, then go next weekend as well. Conditions aren't too bad.

Elk will be staying open until April 2nd. Skied the last 3 days and it was excellent. It snowed off and on all day today and they received several inches. Felt like january not march.. They also made snow on several trails this past week.. With the cold forecast, the skiing and riding will be nice for the next 2 weeks!!!!!!!

well i'm like 75% sure i'm switching my pass from mountain creek to blue mountain next year based on everything i've heard but i have to have a day to check it out. I'm moving south and Blue and Bear Creek will be about the same length but I need my free rididing too so I think Blue it is. Its just so damn expensive, I'm used to my $100 unlimited MC season pass, and its like $300 AHHHH

well i'm like 75% sure i'm switching my pass from mountain creek to blue mountain next year based on everything i've heard but i have to have a day to check it out. I'm moving south and Blue and Bear Creek will be about the same length but I need my free rididing too so I think Blue it is. Its just so damn expensive, I'm used to my $100 unlimited MC season pass, and its like $300 AHHHH

Email blue in early may for an early bird special form with your name and address. Last year, for a student, an all day pass was $322. It pays for itself in like 10 visits :)

$100 for me, I work at a local shop, I was stoked with $100 and the rest of hte guys were so mad becuase last year it was $50 or something rediculous like that. I went 30 days to creek on it, and then got 1/2 price lift tickets at Tremblant for 4 days and saved myself about 100 bucks canadian. It was a great deal, and it sucks to pay that much any where else.