Racewax.com goes Hollywood

RACEWAXdotCOM

A crazy thing happened a few weeks ago. Dreamworks Pictures called asking for a wax display for a new picture called "Blades of Glory" starring Will Ferrell. The story was that Will was to crash into it. So I shipped them a bunch of stuff for the shoot and now they are sending it back.

I won't know to what extent racewax.com will be shown until it is released.

Here's the deal. I sent up lots of my basic hydro warm and cold wax that I mostly sell as a conditioning and cleaning wax and, since it will be a little banged up, I plan to sell it cheap on my site. Racers like this stuff for conditioning and cleaning, but you can also ski on it, I advertise it this way as not to confuse it with the racing waxes that make up 95+% of my stock. So, since you're going to melt it anyway, who cares what it looks like, right? I'll put it up in my deals section this weekend.

http://www.racewax.com/buydeal.html

Thanks.

"Plot Outline: In 2002, two rival Olympic ice skaters were stripped of their gold medals and permanently banned from men's single competition. Presently, however, they've found a loophole that will allow them to qualify as a pairs team."