New Snowboard!

Glenn

So, with the positive comments of Dharrisburg and Librider, I picked up this guy... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

It should be here sometime within the next week. I'm pumped! $227 Including shipping.

P.S. I think I probobly overpaid a bit for this board, as there are some of the same model (in different sizes) going for even less than I payed. IMHO last year's gear is the way to go.

So, with the positive comments of Dharrisburg and Librider, I picked up this guy... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

It should be here sometime within the next week. I'm pumped! $227 Including shipping.

P.S. I think I probobly overpaid a bit for this board, as there are some of the same model (in different sizes) going for even less than I payed. IMHO last year's gear is the way to go.

Congratulations, Ive heard only good things about them.

Sideways people is a great place for cheap, "last years" gear, I've bought stuff for me and my daughter from them before and their service was excellent.

Hey, if they work for eddie wall, they must have some good points :rock

Sick board!

Unfortunately Jeenyus is no more. :(

But at least Eddie Wall and Ikka Backstrom now ride for Forum :rock

I wonder if Forum will give Eddie Wall his own pro model. If they do I'm gettin it :rock

Why would you buy a board you know nothing about just because it's Eddie's "pro model"? Unless you happen to be the same size, build and have the same riding style (and skillz) as the amazing Mr Wall, it isn't likely to work too well for you.

Just a thought..... :unsure:

Why would you buy a board you know nothing about just because it's Eddie's "pro model"? Unless you happen to be the same size, build and have the same riding style (and skillz) as the amazing Mr Wall, it isn't likely to work too well for you.

Just a thought..... :unsure:

boards come in different sizes

does that mean its the end of ur season or are u gonna rock another board for the remainder of the year

well I've really only got about 5 days at Mammoth before I come back to PA for two weeks, so I'm not too concerned about it. I'll just borrow a board from a buddy for the next few days. A buddy of mine is a Nitro rep and said he might be able to flow me some gear for the summer but if that falls through I'll just demo something until I figure something else out.

by the way, Glenn, that's a pretty good price. If I remember correctly the Rental retails for $350 + tax, so ~$230 for it brand new is a pretty good deal. I think that's around what I paid for mine when I rode one, only difference being that mine was under warrranty.

Finally, Jeenyus isn't completely dead, but they're only going to have one board for next season. When I spoke to a Forum rep at SIA he told me that they're going to keep it low-key for a little while and get a bunch of new riders on their team. Hopefully they'll keep the brand running because it's one of my favorite board companies. It's nice to see a company that doesn't really take snowboarding too seriously and is willing to crack jokes about other companies.

by the way, Glenn, that's a pretty good price. If I remember correctly the Rental retails for $350 + tax, so ~$230 for it brand new is a pretty good deal. I think that's around what I paid for mine when I rode one, only difference being that mine was under warrranty.

Yeah, I knew I was doing good compared to retail. I was just noting I think I overpaid the "ebay market" price.

Now I gotta figure out what bindings I wanna throw on this bad boy...