Roundtop Riders Teaser Video

Papasteeze

I think its messed up over on NS the way, that they are being yelled at by the mods for having their teaser up. NS mods are really starting to get on a lot of peoples nerves.

I think I know where they are coming from. The are clamping down on what they call clutter, hating posts and advertising. While I am not sure I agree with not allowing threads with links to teasers. They have provided several other venues/forums for the posting of them.

I think I know where they are coming from. The are clamping down on what they call clutter, hating posts and advertising. While I am not sure I agree with not allowing threads with links to teasers. They have provided several other venues/forums for the posting of them.

Yea, I understand that. But, When they have to post a link in the teaser thread, then not as many will find it, because i know not as many people go into those stickys. If you saw A RR teaser thread would you go there or a Big teaser thread with all of them.

THere are dozens of ways to work around the new moderation, like post the video where you are supposed to, then announce that you have posted the video in the teaser thread or submitted to the resource page or ask the question "what do you think of the teaser" etc etc.. I don't like the new moderation in reference to the posting of links to film clips..... I think it actually creates more "clutter". but I never liked the 65 mph speed limit either.