SOLD:Skis 4 Sale

Philpug

2 pair....

1. Volkl 724 Pro's w/ Salomon 897's 170 cm 77 waisted ski. 200.00

B. Volant Platinums w/ Salomon S900's 170 cm 73 waisted ski. 200.00

Both pair are mounted for a 305mm shell. I will remount for perspective buyer for no charge, but you would need to get the ski torqued at a shop.

are these ladies skis....305mm shell seems tiny...welcome back Philpugilese... :rock I'm looking forward to meeting you and Finndawg at Blue... :rock

I ski a small shell for a snugger more responsive fit, but maybe that was your attempt at humor. :woot

Finn has a Blue pass. I am interested what the new owners are doing to do about the snowcone makers they call snow blowers there. If they start actually blowing snow and not ice crystals, I might grace you with a showing.

Edited by Philpug

What year are the skis you have for sale and how much were they used?

The Volants are 2 seasons old and have about 15 days on them. They were my son's, he used them for 1 season, thenn I got him some Metrons and they were not used at all last year. The S900's are abotu 3 seasons old.

The 724 Pro's are 2-3 seasons old. I have about 3 days on them. I bought them on a whim in Maine last year, they were Demo's at a shop ip there but are in very good condition. The 897's are about 6 years old, but have few days on them, I took them off an old pair of defunct Volant Epic Supers.

With that said....

1 Pair of Volant Super's 180 cm. no bindings, but I could offer some. $25.00

1 Pair of Volant Vertex Epic 168 cm. no bindings, but I could offer some. $25.00

Both skis have about 2-3 seasons on them and are in good condition. Both pair are drilled for Salomon Driver bindings. Volants are also very good on "hard snow", the kind that is in the Poconos.

• 4 weeks later...

The Volants are 2 seasons old and have about 15 days on them. They were my son's, he used them for 1 season, thenn I got him some Metrons and they were not used at all last year. The S900's are abotu 3 seasons old.

The 724 Pro's are 2-3 seasons old. I have about 3 days on them. I bought them on a whim in Maine last year, they were Demo's at a shop ip there but are in very good condition. The 897's are about 6 years old, but have few days on them, I took them off an old pair of defunct Volant Epic Supers.

With that said....

1 Pair of Volant Super's 180 cm. no bindings, but I could offer some. $25.00

1 Pair of Volant Vertex Epic 168 cm. no bindings, but I could offer some. $25.00

Both skis have about 2-3 seasons on them and are in good condition. Both pair are drilled for Salomon Driver bindings. Volants are also very good on "hard snow", the kind that is in the Poconos.

mogul

• 4 weeks later...

I think they do a great job making snow and I've never had a problem with it...but that's just the kind of snow I learned to ski on. :wiggle

O..................M......................G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry off topic.

Those are some great prices!

• 2 weeks later...