Centered Mounted?

petter369

well I plan on getting 161 (?) i think, invaders for 150$, because i think that buckmans still has them on sale. i just need to convince my parents

That may not be the greatest deal if they are last years skis. Last years Invaders have the black, white, and some pink on the topsheet. This years have a greenish topsheet graphic. Last year almost everyone who skied them had issues with the nose and tail de-laminating and Line is warranteeing all the skis that had that issue from last year. However, I believe they are only doing that past a certain point this year. If you buy last years skis, and they come apart in say March, you could be SOL.

That may not be the greatest deal if they are last years skis. Last years Invaders have the black, white, and some pink on the topsheet. This years have a greenish topsheet graphic. Last year almost everyone who skied them had issues with the nose and tail de-laminating and Line is warranteeing all the skis that had that issue from last year. However, I believe they are only doing that past a certain point this year. If you buy last years skis, and they come apart in say March, you could be SOL.

Yea, last years invaders skied rather well, but had major delam issues. Line has fixed all of the problems and issued another 1 yr warrenty against delam on the 06/07 model (coming out in a week or two). So if you buy last years models and they delam you're screwed.

Trust me spend the $299 (still a good deal on good skis IMO) for this years model...I actually recommend pre-ordering them from Jibij...I did as soon as the pre-order was availible, I know there is a high demand for the new Invaders and Anthems, better to be safe than sorry. You don't get charged until they ship anyway.