Boston Rail Jam

Papasteeze

Nipples would love that rail/box...go for it... :rock

The set is different than what is in that picture.

We are limiting the field to 50 total. To address those concerns, I want to give the riders time to warm up there a-game it is safer and much more enjoyable for the spectators.

The set up is a 20 foot high drop in with a 25 foot flat bottom before you get on the box which is 8feet of the ground. The box is an 8foot flat to 21 foot down. We are bringing in 50 bails of have and 6+ tons of snow. I think Steven would have fun on this set up. I am definitely trying hard to get the riders there hits. I am bringing lights and it is suppose to be sunny and cool in the 40s so the snow should last so if we need to lengthen the heats we should be able to do that.

Eh, I'm sure he's ok. Its been my experience that when you slide down the rail like that its a much lesser wipe out than others. Looks a lot worse, but really isn't. I realy screwed up a boardslide at Boulder last year and slid 2/3 of the down flat down box, like 4 people ran up to me thinking I was dead, but I just popped up and hit the next jump. :P