11.17.06: Big Boulder Park Update

ParkLogic

A quick update from Big Boulder Park. The ParkLogic Crew had a busy week and completed the following new jibs for your sliding enjoyment. We are starting to step it up!

-New 50foot Down/Flat/Down Rail (double)

-New 40foot flat rail

-New 37foot A-frame rail

1440693537_l.jpg

1440698800_l.jpg

1440696209_l.jpg

Edited by ParkLogic

that 50' DFD is really nice. how the hey do you guys move them?

Thanks...Its designed to replicate a streestyle double, two copings with a small gap in the middle. The middle is fitted, and recessed with plastic (for safety), and the riding surface is strictly on the coping to give it a different, more 'streety' feel.

Anythat that big is built modular in pieces.

Edited by ParkLogic

Thanks...Its designed to replicate a streestyle double, two copings with a small gap in the middle. The middle is fitted, and recessed with plastic (for safety), and the riding surface is strictly on the coping to give it a different, more 'streety' feel.

Anythat that big is built modular in pieces.

Oh yeah.. I can see the clamps.. I smell hundred footer possibilities!!! :rock jeeeeeeez louise, you guys definitly are rockin.. calling for flurries sun/mon... things are lookin up!

Hmm I'm wondering how fast you need to go to do the down-flat and then gap over the down without killing yourself. Could be fun. I'm also all for going up backside boardslide on the a-frame, and switching it up to frontside for the down. Or seeing a skier do a switch up over the kink on top, that would be tight. I'm glad they're moving back to narrower stuff. The down-flat-gap-down box at Mountain Creek last year was tight but it was wide so it was actually easy and a lot of kids started hitting it, and crowding up the ramp for it.