FORUM YOUNGBLOOD RAIL JAM!!!

Rob

FORUM YOUNGBLOOD CONTEST SERIES SNAKE SESSIONS

After four hearty years of producing the most recognized amateur slopestyle contests, the Forum Youngbloods are back, but we're changing things up just a bit.

For the 2007 season, the Forum Team riders along with our partner resorts, are designing 14 unique Youngblood events where the host Forum rider calls the shots on the features, rules, and that all mighty judging situation. So, you think you have what it takes to get recognized? Let our team riders be the judge of that...

There are no divisions and no classes. Everyone has the same chance to win grips of rad Forum gear and earn the much coveted "check-out" on the Forum site. That

awesome, what kind of setup is it gonna be?...like only one rail or a line of like 3-4 rail/box combos...im getting tired of just like hiking all the way up to just hit a stairset....thats like helping carry your own coffin when you die...(did that make sense ,i think it did)

from what i was told from the people at forum, they send out a pro rider (eddie wall will be at roundtop) and he works with me and my staff to design a feature. in this case it will be a rail jam, but thats all i know right now. once i get in contact with forum again we should be able to get an idea of what they/eddie wants to use.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...