Ice Shavings

stevewww

Scrantons lets u take it.Usually u have to go in and ask.We go their all the time and 2 of my friends that snowboard with me play hockey so they know alot of people their.They usually will shave the ice around 7-7:30.You can call in and ask when they will shave the ice next and then go down around that time and then just go in the front door and ask for snow,they will tell u go to the back and they will dump it.I should be their tomarrow night getting snow.

thanks alot for the information and one more thing. I know people like to keep these things to themselves but you guys know of any good handrails around here( i live in mayfield, so like scranton or dickson city) i thought about one in nay aug but thats all i could come up with

thanks

thanks alot for the information and one more thing. I know people like to keep these things to themselves but you guys know of any good handrails around here( i live in mayfield, so like scranton or dickson city) i thought about one in nay aug but thats all i could come up with

thanks

Their are no rails in Nay aug,my friend lives right by it.Theirs a ledge to a like 10 foot drop to a hill tho.