Please reconsider - part 2

Papasteeze

Hey BB Park, please announce and assure us that your plan, as so professionally announced and outlined for this season, will be in place. It is very important to all for scheduling purposes. Keep in mind how short our season is.

PLEASE do not announce a one-liner. Detailed plans and projected schedules are the least that should be posted.

Sincerely,

Thank you in advance.

Rob, Steven and Ridge Larick

CHILL.....

All will be said in due time. In the meanwhile, stop sturring the pot, your going to really piss people off.

ADMINS

Please delete all threads out of the respect for others!!!!

I appreciate the thought, but we're not going to delete news threads because a third party requests it. If the people involved have an issue with something here, I'll be glad to take it down. They know how to get ahold of me. Until then, I let people speak.

All will be said in due time. In the meanwhile, stop sturring the pot, your going to really piss people off.

who am I pissing off? other customers? I doubt it.... I am a customer of BB and I am pissed about the change (as others will be) and you should know that if you care about us.

who am I pissing off? other customers? I doubt it.... I am a customer of BB and I am pissed about the change (as others will be) and you should know that if you care about us.

To be honest, JFBB has been a somewhat stagnant mountain in the past. Peak has done the most improvement I've ever seen on those mountains. Yes, there is a ton of things changing. Some of the changes I like, some I don't. I've heard allot of ideas thrown around but allot of these ideas have been changed, dropped, incorporated, etc. The point is that the are in a growth stage and unfortunately that may mean staff changes, price increases, park passes or whatever else they feel will make the mountain work. Keep in mind that changes are not always permanent. If it doesn't work, they'll change it back or to something else they see to be a better fit. Peak is experienced with resorts, but new to this area. It will take time for them to see what the demographics call for.

What I meant, is instead of getting everyone worked up, wait till everyone finds out on their own then say "what can we do about this".

but for real, i hope they reconsider starting/finishing that widow park.. i beleive there should have been some jibs up on it already.. on the site the other day it said that they were building the terrain park on widow.. they never did.. i hope it doesnt happen again and its open for today at 3pm

Im confused, maybe just dumb, but im going up there today.... does all this mean that the big park ISN'T going to be open???? is there still gonna be jump on freedom or w/e, i hope so b/c i wouldnt want to drive all the way up there for nothing...

Does this mean that they don't plan on making the additional parks. Not to piss people off, but like I posted before, I think the number of people who don't do parks outnumber the amount of people who do at JFBB. Merry Widow is a popular trail for freesking and I could see where they could have got complaints on turning this into a park.

Im confused, maybe just dumb, but im going up there today.... does all this mean that the big park ISN'T going to be open???? is there still gonna be jump on freedom or w/e, i hope so b/c i wouldnt want to drive all the way up there for nothing...

there is a jump on freedom.. its a very small intro jump, nothing to get excited over and yesterday i saw the 32ft or 40ft (not sure the length) handrail and 32ft box sitting up top of Merry Widow and they looked as though they plan to get those up asap

alright thanks man, i hope whatevers going on gets sorted out b/c bb had a lot of promise this year and i was really looking forward too seeing them come out full force and seeing what they brought to the table

alright thanks man, i hope whatevers going on gets sorted out b/c bb had a lot of promise this year and i was really looking forward too seeing them come out full force and seeing what they brought to the table

its been announced in another thread... ParkLogic left BB :crymore:

Does this mean that they don't plan on making the additional parks. Not to piss people off, but like I posted before, I think the number of people who don't do parks outnumber the amount of people who do at JFBB. Merry Widow is a popular trail for freesking and I could see where they could have got complaints on turning this into a park.

From what I heard, they are still planning on have a couple parks. I think they are still putting it on merry widow. I tend to agree with you on that point. Personnally I liked it on tbaum but it would be interesting to try it at least once on merry widow.