Who was there today (wed)?

SpecialK

My roomate (anthony on here) and I were up to JF and BB today. I was wondering if there was anyone else up there from here because at JF we saw about 3 other people and a BB we saw maybe 15 other people. Both mountains were essentially ours and the conditions werent bad. All in all it was a hell of a day for our first day back on the slopes

Like said I was there with gurp.

1557246377_l.jpg

i remember the group of snowboarders and a few skis. You guys were taping each other, and there was one really good kid with a white helmet on. Got some great air, i did see a flip off of the rail too. niiiiice. Yeah specialK and i spent a lot of time at the two parks at BB, great day. no one was there

i remember the group of snowboarders and a few skis. You guys were taping each other, and there was one really good kid with a white helmet on. Got some great air, i did see a flip off of the rail too. niiiiice. Yeah specialK and i spent a lot of time at the two parks at BB, great day. no one was there

yea i think the kids youre talkin about posted a vid under the jfbb forum thing from sunday , those guys were sick for sure

Edited by k2fujative

1525732623_l.jpg

hey if that kid your talking about in the white helmet wore a throw back lakers jersey then thats me. i was with librider, gurp and a bunch of kids from my school.

Edited by burtonse7en

1525732623_l.jpg

hey if that kid your talking about in the white helmet wore a throw back lakers jersey then thats me. i was with librider, gurp and a bunch of kids from my school.

yeah, it was you dude. nice. i remember the jersey. that was a good day for BB to be open. good practice