Boulder Saturday 12/16

haha your right, fuck this weather, i dont konw what i'll be wearing, but look for the beard...it never fails :woot

were you there last saturday...? I saw a guy with a beard and thought he was ryan dunn....lol

I'm new to the site and new to the park so if you see a juy in white fox pant's and red burton jacket bustin his ass it's me...and don't be afraid to give me some pointers

what does BB park look like....is it beat , is there now 2 parks and r there jumps?

excellent condtions and plenty of coverage no thin areas worth talking about. Nipples hit the slopes at 8:30 am and we left at 9:30 that equals 6 doug days. Mid day grooming of merry widow!!!!!! not that it really needed it. no lift lines!! did I mention that it is cold enough and they are planning to blow more snow tonight? this computer won't do video clips... grrrrrrr..

A 30 and 25 footer or a 50 and 45 footer depending on how you measure. lots of jibs - get the list from the 12/15 update

anyway, lots of new plans as soon as they can get more coverage. The name Big Boulder Park appears everywhere now.

I haven't been to blue and I know the weather is hurting BC. so speculation on my part. But BB is probably winning the race.. LOL!

But BB is probably winning the race.. LOL!

I was at Blue yesterday, and in my opinion Boulder last Tuesday/Wednesday was better park wise compared to Blue. Now with the added jumps, I'm sure Boulder is winning in terms of best park. Tree jib was my favorite.

Edited by NiftySHIFTY

I was at Blue yesterday, and in my opinion Boulder last Tuesday/Wednesday was better park wise compared to Blue. Now with the added jumps, I'm sure Boulder is winning in terms of best park. Tree jib was my favorite.

The conditions were really good yesterday, weather considered. Things firmed up at about 4pm and I heard complaints, but the snow was a lot faster and those with skills didn't have any problems :nana The jumps are nice. they could be tweaked to individual preferences but they were expert quality. nipples wanted more lip for easier corking for example.