NEW SITE, NEW VIDEO

Boulder Park

Hi,

I'm Ian, I'm sure some of you know me if not i look forward to meeting you. As of 2 days ago I have become part of the Big Boulder park staff.

I have developed a new site for the park, this site will bring you new pictures and video every thursday, and most importantly updates on conditions and park features everyday before 2pm to give you time to get to here. We are doing this to better inform all riders of what is out on the mtn. If anyone has any questions about anything related to the park feel free to email me at bigboulderpark@jfbb.com .

If you feel your riding is up to par and you are a well rounded individual track me down on the mtn. As we are still looking to fill some rider positions on the Big boulder park Team.

This season is defiantly gonna be the beginning of big things. See you on the slopes

-Ian-

JFBB.com

Edited by Boulder Park

If anyone has any questions about anything related to the park feel free to email me at bigboulderpark@jfbb.com .

JFBB.com

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................. guys?

The following addresses had delivery problems:

<bigboulderpark@jfbb.com>

Permanent Failure: 550_<bigboulderpark@jfbb.com>,_Recipient_unknown

Delivery last attempted at Fri, 22 Dec 2006 00:01:58 -0000

:chea: The new site looks Freaking sweet. Better than the old one by far. Keep up the good work.

It is better than the old one... but I am not feeling it.................. this website lead comes from some peeps "in the know" who I respect. Everyone, take a look at An excellent Terrain Park Website

It is better than the old one... but I am not feeling it.................. this website lead comes from some peeps "in the know" who I respect. Everyone, take a look at An excellent Terrain Park Website

This wont load for me, I just get a blue screen with a "loading" window, my patience ran out after 5 minutes.

im diggin the new BB park site.. but the link papa posted is sick as hell

what is truly amazing is that park is in the SOUTH!! I think the quality of that website shows where things are heading on the snow.. They definitly got some talented web page designers who obviously know something about park. Now..... to be fair with my typical antagonizing snottiness. sponcer is spelled SPONSOR!! and the link is quiksilver not quicksilver LOL!

Not sure y papasteeze is hatin on ya :angry:

no hate....... for as sick as our park is, it deserves to have an equally sick website. Also.... i have a cult on NS and solicited comments and waited for others to comment, just to keep myself in check. I am sure that Ian had to throw something together QUICK.. I consider it constructive critisism. have you visited that terrain parks website yet?

Oh! I followed the instructions at the top and tried to email my thoughts first!