12/27

twist0pher

Anyone going up weds. I dont know many people and only ride with my two friends. It would be fun to ride with someothers. I was there on 17th i ride a green kink and had either my plaid cream burton jacket on or my blue/grey striped polo. My two friends have dhs (06 and a 07). So if you see me say something if your going up. Also are they holiday rates in between christmas and new years?

Anyone going up weds. I dont know many people and only ride with my two friends. It would be fun to ride with someothers. I was there on 17th i ride a green kink and had either my plaid cream burton jacket on or my blue/grey striped polo. My two friends have dhs (06 and a 07). So if you see me say something if your going up. Also are they holiday rates in between christmas and new years?

JUST GO THERE AND FIND ANYONE FROM SKI SCHOOL... THEY ARE ALWAYS WILLING TO RIDE WITH NEW FOLKS... PEACE

Hey Syd, did someone from Peak pee in your Cheerios one day? It seems like you have a major axe to grind with those guys.

Ohh no one wizzed in my cereal....they wizzed on the customers that has me so upset....Besides I was at Frost today....Black zip up hoodie with spikes, blue jeans, smoking newports near the patrollerz hang out down in the shady area.....seen some crappy looking snow, but it wasn't to bad.....to bad the mountain I love is a place I can't barely stomach........

Syd....