Bromley VT

train36

Has anyone ever been to Bromley in VT? I am thinking about planning a trip there in the beginning of March and want to know what it is like. The person I am going wit his new to the sport and this place looks like it will be good for her . Also its really cheap to stay slopside at the lodge during the week.

yea i go there every winter. its where i learned how to ride. i love it there because theres no hype, everyones friendly and its not really that crowded. yea its a little smaller then a lot of other places up there but its prob just as good. every trail is unique and they got a good variety of easy, intermediate, and difficult trails. theres 3 terrain parks which is good, a nice big lodge and its almost always warm n sunny. sun mountain express from the base is quick n easy to the top.

Ya, It looks like a good place to go, especially with a beginner. I think I am going to stay at the Bromley Sun Lodge which is right at the base and ski in and out. Any thing to do around there besides snowboard? I think there is a bar in the Place I am staying at, you know any good places to eat or other things to do around the resort that would be helpful.

We have a house 20 minutes from Bromley, and I always ski there Sunday morning before I head home for the week. I usually ski Kmart Friday, Okemo Saturday, and hit Bromley sunday morning until 12 (they have pretty good rates for a Sunday morning pass). I really like it there. Reminds me of a larger version of Blue Mtn. It's southern facing so it's always sunny, and the terrain is nice. Definatly check it out, and you have to eat at Laney's in Manchester. Best ribs.

Thanks for the replies and I will definitley check out the rib place. I am definitley going to go now. Looks like they have a good variety of stuff so I won't be bored and she won't be in over her head. I also like the idea thats its almost always sunny there, makes for better conditions.

Edited by train36