Boards Being Stolen?

nfgdrummer21

I just had CNN Local Edition on in the backround, and they had a story about how 5 snowboards have been stolen at BB in the last few days?

any victims on here? anyway to help anyone out?

ha are you serious? 5 snowboards being stolen made the local news? There once was a neighbor who moved to my neighborhood from Iowa (a nice neighborhood in a nice town) and moved out because the news at night scared them so much that they thought they were going to get shot out here in the suburbs of NJ. (We get NYC news).

Mountain creek has 5 snowboards stolen an hour. Last year my ski club had 60 kids, we went up 6 nights. In that time period, 3 snowboards were stolen from our club.

LOCK THEM UP.

Anyone that has to steal equiptment should b drug out in the street and beat worse then Rodney King...Pathetic, we all should be out on the slopes no matter what mountain.......and be having a blast.....not having to worry bout what scum bag might steal your equiptment....If anyone on here is the theif........word of advice.....F with me equiptment and you will glady receive a case of summer teeth......where some are in your mouth, and some down your throat, and some finally u had spit out............Even if I hear from anyone on here that they their equiptment messed with....it will be on like donkey kong

Sorry..just how I feel...I m in a tight dtrung mood, and hearing this year in and year out, but ppl stealing stuff just guets my blood boiling

CHECK YOUR STUFF. ALWAYS. Locks do nothing. Most of them are just a little crap piece of 12 guage wire with a combo lock on the other end....and can be opened if you pull hard enough. Also wont stand a chance to wire cutters. If your stuff is checked, IT WONT GET STOLEN. And in the rare chance it does, its the mountains problem with buying you all new stuff, not yours.

Yea even if you have the thickest lock in the world on a snowboard, it just takes a philips head screw driver. Forget it if they have a power screwdriver they can have your board in 15 seconds. I never leave my board no matter what, one of the reasons I don't go in the lodge to eat. They do have board check for weekends/holiday free which is sweet.

Last year one of the guys I know got a shop edition Ride Business, it had different colored sidewalls and was limited edition with a serial number on it. He also got limited edition shop employee bindings on it. It got stolen at Mountain Creek. Two weeks later he saw the same board, some bindings, and asked the kid where he got it. The kid said he bought it at so and so shop. My friend was like, bullshit on that, you stole it from me. (This all happened on the gondola) and the kid freaked out. I know he got his board back. Didn't say if he beat the shit out of the kid or not but I would condone it for sure.

I had my snowboard stolen up at camelback 2 years ago, new board new bindings. . . poof gone, had it locked up and everything, but those little locks do nothing. If a person really wants to take a board, all it takes is a little initiative and they can bust one of those things open without much trouble. I feel for anyone who goes through this, but the only way to make sure that your board won't get stolen is to be out shreddn the hill with it.

My board got stolen friday night from BB....sux...yeah I should of checked if but I just put it next to the 30 other board's as I went in for a drink. Yeah I learned a lesson.....but I would like to teach the punk's that took my shit a bigger one. You can be sure I'll be checking my shit in for now on.

i had a kid pick up my board right in front of me at BB and just started walking.. and i tapped him on the shoulder and said "i think you got the wrong board there champ" and he looked at it and said he thought it was his... funny how he didnt go back to look for HIS board after he took mine by mistake.. i guess he didnt need it anymore

if almost had my board stolen this year at blue.dropped my token and some punk went down to get it out and my friend was working he went to get the board and seen it was mine and he was like no way ur getting that board and the kid goes y and he said because its not ur board,and the kid was arguing with him for like 10 minutes about it.but as soon as he said wait let me have the main office call this persons name he shut up and walked away it was close i would have beaten the kid if i could have found him. and it almost happened 2 years ago before blue had the ski check, i was walking out of the lodge and i seen this kid walking around and he stopped right in front of my board picked it up and started walking towards me i stepped in front of him and said yo where the fuck do u think ur going with my board he goes to me oh i thought it was my board gave me my board and same thing happened like shimpoe said didnt want he board as badly