any DECENT parks open on the east coast?

sirfrancisbacon9

if you havent been there yet you need to get to big boulder, it is probably the best on the east coast right now

Tons of kids with skills, not too many skiers though.. yeah they got a little bit of fresh snow each night and the crew is constantly maintaining and tweaking.. They put up this verticle log this morning. A heard a skier finally got to stall on the top of it tonight..

Tons of kids with skills, not too many skiers though.. yeah they got a little bit of fresh snow each night and the crew is constantly maintaining and tweaking.. They put up this verticle log this morning. A heard a skier finally got to stall on the top of it tonight..

nice, looks like im gonna have to head over there and do my best candide impersonation.

I really want to it that tree jib, but when I was up a few days ago it was seemingly impossible to do on skis. Maybe they fixed it or the kid some balls. With the recent temps I doubt it got any better. That thing is my biggest goal on the hill besides a nice 3 over on widow.

It seems almosts every day there becomes another good reason for me to want to return to Big Boulder. I was there 3x already, and not I have 2 passes, so I'll be up there next weekend probably. Can't wait to see what they have up by then, assuming they get 2 or 3 nights of snowmaking to recover from the rain/temps.

I really want to it that tree jib, but when I was up a few days ago it was seemingly impossible to do on skis. Maybe they fixed it or the kid some balls. With the recent temps I doubt it got any better. That thing is my biggest goal on the hill besides a nice 3 over on widow.

I have some awesome footage of the tree jib... I got nipples nutting the top of it. so funny...... but I got freakin computer issues.... this sucks........