JF 1/7

Philpug

I know its not Blue, but I will be up there 1/7 for the Subaru/Nordica day. I will be in a blue Subaru shell/grey pants/grey Giro Fuse/slime green Kryptons. I plan on getting there early and bugging out by 2 at the latest to get home to watch the Iggles.

I'm pretty sure the Eagles play the Giants...we should win, easily.

I'll be on a bus on the way home from Killington during the game...my friends and I are working on getting a tmobile sidekick or putting a cell phone next to a radio or something so we can hear the game out of state. let me know if you have any ideas.

Who do the Eagles play? Is that day free for Suburu owners? Philpug we need to start scheduling a date for Blue..I'm thinking maybe in late February when they have more trails open and packed powder conditions..

Iggles/Giants is the late game. Yes, we have to do Blue yet, might look at a Sunday later this month..or a Monday twilight.

Cool Beans Phil, it has to be a day when I can also make it....oh yeah..why are your boots missing a buckle???

Not missing..good things always happen in three's.

Lets see what this weather brings and if its worth heading up or not.