rumor? or true?

snowgangsta

Actually its not just about the "boarders" its because in Pa you can draw in more people (IE teens and adults) if you have a terrian park. The parks offer many different "experiences" in the limited space that a Pa "ski" area has. So the park isn't just for boarders and skiers but to make more money!

Oh an people come on if you can't make your own jibbs an you call on a company (IE Park Logic) to make them then thats sad. So i guess thats one more reson to ski BC because all our jibbs are made by the BC park crew!!

Andy Lenart is to Park building/design as Pele was to soccer!!!

Blue Mt. people go type on your own forum!! If your here to trash us then go to your own forum so then we don't have to read it!

Yeah, stupidass big boulder hiring people to design and make kick ass jibs. BB just hired them for the project you're saying? Just make the rails, and bounce? Idk where you're pulling this, but from my discussion with shawn, they planned on being there for quite a while. Park logic isn't a company dude, it's a group of people who made rails at bb, and named themselves park logic to promote business.

Oh, and that analogy was fucking awesome. I'm sure it's super relevant and everyone understands it.

and this topic was made by someone in the bc forum. IT was about blue, so don't go bitching people out for responding in "the wrong forum"

Why should it matter if they knock BC?

Its not going to make our rails suck all of a sudden.

The same thing works the other way around. Plus saying that they're sad because they dont build their own stuff is a little hypocritical because I know some of BCs jibs were purchased from Planet Snow a few years ago. The rest were copied from other mountains.

so lets agree to disagree ok?

hahaha this guy thinks he's Gandhi !!!! haha j/k man, we just gotta force people to see that we have the best park. And then when they do fianlly realize it, were going to make them bow down and kiss our boots because we ride at bear creek, which has the best terrain park on the east coast. WOOO HOOO!!!!!!! keep the fightin words comin!!!!

Stevo not to call you out or anything but if you don't know who Andy Lenart is then you don't know much about BC's park and any way you look at it Park Logic is a company! A company is defined as a group of persons! Look at this Dictionary!

we just gotta force people to see that we have the best park. And then when they do fianlly realize it, were going to make them bow down and kiss our boots because we ride at bear creek, which has the best terrain park on the east coast. WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!

i second that nick!!!

You guys have to take this into account, Bear creek has all their stuff made in house B.C.I.W. is right there at bear where as park logic and jib lab is a large group that does multiple mountains so their going to have alot of experience because their making so much more for alot of different parks. Bear has done an amazing job with all of the things they've made because its all in house; I kind of think comparing the two isn't right but I have to say I could care less as long as it slides and it's fun to ride.

You guys have to take this into account, Bear creek has all their stuff made in house B.C.I.W. is right there at bear where as park logic and jib lab is a large group that does multiple mountains so their going to have alot of experience because their making so much more for alot of different parks. Bear has done an amazing job with all of the things they've made because its all in house; I kind of think comparing the two isn't right but I have to say I could care less as long as it slides and it's fun to ride.

All of that is bullshit dude. Your confusing Planet Snow with ParkLogic/Jiblab. Jiblab was like 4 guys at Creek, much like the I.W. Then 2 left for JFBB and named the new place ParkLogic. They built all the shit inhouse at JFBB and had planned on being there for a while. They never contracted out to anyone else. Some of their old jibs got sold to Hidden Valley, but beyond that, it was just for 1 and then a second mountain.

All of that is bullshit dude. Your confusing Planet Snow with ParkLogic/Jiblab. Jiblab was like 4 guys at Creek, much like the I.W. Then 2 left for JFBB and named the new place ParkLogic. They built all the shit inhouse at JFBB and had planned on being there for a while. They never contracted out to anyone else. Some of their old jibs got sold to Hidden Valley, but beyond that, it was just for 1 and then a second mountain.

good call I had a feeling I was talking about something else