rumor? or true?

snowgangsta

park logic is going to blue? iron works better step up they are pretty sick though. park logic has a lot of experience and makes nice jibs. i would rather ride BC any day over blue mountain, even if they get the park logic crew.

dude, thats just everyone who rides at blue doing a whole lot of wishful thinking.....

park logic is going to blue? iron works better step up they are pretty sick though. park logic has a lot of experience and makes nice jibs. i would rather ride BC any day over blue mountain, even if they get the park logic crew.

dude, thats just everyone who rides at blue doing a whole lot of wishful thinking.....

that sucks for him.... he skis at Bear. if he liked Blue he might have gotten 3 extra weeks of skiing.

HAHA but i got to ride more good rails in the 4 days that bear was open then i would riding a whole season at blue!!!!! haha

I've ridden both MTN creek and BB ( both are park logic, OR jib lab....same thing) and their jibs are verrrryyyyyy solid but i still dont think they will be able to touch bears jibs this year. I dont see park logic banging out a dfd (down flat down) or a DC mtn lab replica stair set or ANY stair set for that matter, not even at mtn creek where they were for a long time. Dont get me Wrong i would ride park logic shit and jib lab shit any day but bears bringing some mad nice stuff this year, stuff you guys havent seen on the east coast yet.... you just wait....

ive been waiting......while riding at boulder and frost for the past month. i did get up to bear while they were open one time, and i thought both their jibs were really well built. bears felt more slick to me though, but that might of been because it was around 60 degress? also, didnt boulder have a nice stairset on the boulder park last season?

I don't think the park logic guys really wanted to build staircases. They built rails that were in movies, they build rails for the Grand Prix, they built many more rails and boxes than Iron Works has (they were building high quality rails for years before IW got started, plus 30 something for JFBB this year, including 2 dfd). They build huge wall rides. They obviously had the knowledge and budget to build a wooden staircase, but they didn't. To me that says they didn't want to.

and their jibs are verrrryyyyyy solid but i still dont think they will be able to touch bears jibs this year. I dont see park logic banging out a dfd (down flat down) or a DC mtn lab replica stair set

Idk, what i've seen from bear is nice,but i still think jlpl has better shit. But then again,i haven't seen much from bear.

Who cares, just hit the rails, they don't have to be flawless.

also, didnt boulder have a nice stairset on the boulder park last season?

I hope they put it up again- that was really nice

They obviously had the knowledge and budget to build a wooden staircase, but they didn't. To me that says they didn't want to.

hahaha alright, well, bc iron works obviosly had the knowledge to make 30 rails this season but they didnt. that says they didnt want to. i mean seriously kid who else is boasting a cliff in the terrain park? it rapes, bear is a little piece of heaven, and i'm sure blue will get better as the years go on too. but bear started the big mid-atlantic terrain park push (for PA at least, MC was deff. there before), once bc started making insane rails everyone else just kinda caught on, and now its some big competition. how about we dont argue what moutain is better and just take them for what they are, blue is a big mountain that has a long terrian park with a lot of potential for upcoming years, bear is a smaller mountain, loaded with unique features, and a true park atmosphere, you can add on to the list for any mountain, the fact is they are all different and not one is better or worse depending on what you like to do.

hahaha alright, well, bc iron works obviosly had the knowledge to make 30 rails this season but they didnt. that says they didnt want to. i mean seriously kid who else is boasting a cliff in the terrain park? it rapes, bear is a little piece of heaven, and i'm sure blue will get better as the years go on too. but bear started the big mid-atlantic terrain park push (for PA at least, MC was deff. there before), once bc started making insane rails everyone else just kinda caught on, and now its some big competition.

AMEN!!!!! haha finally some one who agrees with me and sees what i see.....

hahaha alright, well, bc iron works obviosly had the knowledge to make 30 rails this season but they didnt. that says they didnt want to. i mean seriously kid who else is boasting a cliff in the terrain park? it rapes, bear is a little piece of heaven, and i'm sure blue will get better as the years go on too. but bear started the big mid-atlantic terrain park push (for PA at least, MC was deff. there before), once bc started making insane rails everyone else just kinda caught on, and now its some big competition. how about we dont argue what moutain is better and just take them for what they are, blue is a big mountain that has a long terrian park with a lot of potential for upcoming years, bear is a smaller mountain, loaded with unique features, and a true park atmosphere, you can add on to the list for any mountain, the fact is they are all different and not one is better or worse depending on what you like to do.

Seriously, i'm making a poll

If you have fun at said mountain who cares if the rail was built by Park Logic or by the Ironworks. The fact of the matter is that alot of mountains (well hills really) in the mid-atlantic have really good terrain parks these days. Reason: demographically snowboarding is huge in this area, especially around the Bear Creek area. Hills in this area cater to snowboarders, and each mountain is going to hype up their own park, just as another mountain might claim best snow or best terrain we claim best jibs and booters. Most of the parks are really good, and if you can have fun then dont worry about it. Bear is always going to be better than Blue to some people for varying reasons. Its not a question of whos better or whether or not Ironworks is better than Park Logic. It just comes down to the opinions of local riders because when you look at it, both mountains are really good (albeit different sized) and alot of the things people have been comparing have been really superficial.

Anyway

Bear is going to go off (once they have snow)

Blue is going to go off

and we're all gonna have a good time

If you have fun at said mountain who cares if the rail was built by Park Logic or by the Ironworks. The fact of the matter is that alot of mountains (well hills really) in the mid-atlantic have really good terrain parks these days. Reason: demographically snowboarding is huge in this area, especially around the Bear Creek area. Hills in this area cater to snowboarders, and each mountain is going to hype up their own park, just as another mountain might claim best snow or best terrain we claim best jibs and booters. Most of the parks are really good, and if you can have fun then dont worry about it. Bear is always going to be better than Blue to some people for varying reasons. Its not a question of whos better or whether or not Ironworks is better than Park Logic. It just comes down to the opinions of local riders because when you look at it, both mountains are really good (albeit different sized) and alot of the things people have been comparing have been really superficial.

Actually its not just about the "boarders" its because in Pa you can draw in more people (IE teens and adults) if you have a terrian park. The parks offer many different "experiences" in the limited space that a Pa "ski" area has. So the park isn't just for boarders and skiers but to make more money!

Oh an people come on if you can't make your own jibbs an you call on a company (IE Park Logic) to make them then thats sad. So i guess thats one more reson to ski BC because all our jibbs are made by the BC park crew!!

Andy Lenart is to Park building/design as Pele was to soccer!!!

Blue Mt. people go type on your own forum!! If your here to trash us then go to your own forum so then we don't have to read it!

Why should it matter if they knock BC?

Its not going to make our rails suck all of a sudden.

The same thing works the other way around. Plus saying that they're sad because they dont build their own stuff is a little hypocritical because I know some of BCs jibs were purchased from Planet Snow a few years ago. The rest were copied from other mountains.

so lets agree to disagree ok?