Hey Sno Mountain Skier

Ski

It looks like they did a pretty good job last night, but i havent been up there yet. I dont feel like leaving my room yet today, but tonight ill go up and check. From my window, Spike, and Whistler are the only two slopes with cover, but i cant see the Northface, or Mainline and over. But with the given forecast, Probally the 24th I would say, would give them the best chances.

EDIT***** It looks as if Switch has snow on it, and it really looks like they are still blowing snow. And i could kinda see Mainline and it has snow on it, But with a warm up still to come and rains on Sunday, I still think the 24th would still be the best chance.

Edited by Sno Mountain Skier

With these temps, they have no reason not to spin the lifts Friday. And with the 1/2" to 1" snow coating the area (which oddly seems like a major storm), a crapload of passholders would seriously run out of patience.

well they called the lifties up to figure out a working schedule for friday, so all bets should be on opening tomorrow, still keep those fingers crossed.

Well, they're doing a heck of a job keeping it all secret...the "check the website on Thursday" update hasn't come and the phone message says to check the website.

I was across the valley this morning and couldn't believe what I saw. Sno looked like Hunta at it's best. It looked like they had every gun blazing. It was 50x anything I've ever seen on that mountain...