Come on cold weather

method9455

I'm just looking forward to going to some new mountains, and I refuse to buy a lift ticket to Blue or Camelback until they open more up. Not to mention my pass at Mountain Creek has gotten me exactly 0 days so far. I'm going to see how much I spend on lift tickets this year, but right now I'm thinking about getting a pass to JFBB next year because they survived the worst weather in the last few years much better than anyone else.

I think things will get pretty icy but even on the iciest days...there is usually some sugar snow to be found on the sides of the trails. My guess is that they'll be blowing on closed trails during operating hours..

Thats what I was thinking. They need to blow at least on lower Sidewinder.. I have grown very tired with Come-A-Round. Not sure if I'll be up tonight then... I am going with a friend who hurt his knee back in Nov and this is his 1st time out this season.. the ice might change his mind. Tomorrow should be better, get a fresh coat over the trail.. but then again, by time I get up there at 5:30 that will all have been scrapped off.