MLK Morning session....Vol.1

righthandedlefty

So Liftie and I headed over to blue last night,rode for a few hours,and were real impressed with the coverage,lack of ice,and small crowd. Decided to go again this morning. Got to the Summit Lodge around 9. And took off riding. Did a total of 10-12 runs,with a nice long trip down lazy mile as our last run. Left alittle after 12. Mark said he was there,sent us a text but we never met up with him. When we were leaving,this car 3-4 cars away from us had a tampon tied onto the antenna. Was a good laugh. Poor person who owns the car,wish I coulda been there when they left to see the look on their face. Looks like We'll be headed back over around 5 to ride for a few more hours. Anyone planning on goin?

..adam..

i WISH i were!

i was there last night too, and loving it. unfortunately i can't ride much during the week anymore because of my stupid job which i hate.

i really need a sponsor. or to go on government assistance during winters. because this work thing is really getting in the way of the important stuff

Just got home from tha b00t! Another decent night,nothing to complain about. When we got there (a lil after 5:30) the lot was EMPTAY! I saw more people leave while booting up than I did people arrive. Once on the slopes things were great,nice and quiet for awhile,then the part rats came from all over. Did around another 10-12 runs then headed home,back to work tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be getting out more often now.

haha oh yeah,saw lots of good wipe-outs this morn....fun times... :wiggle

...adam...

So Liftie and I headed over to blue last night,rode for a few hours,and were real impressed with the coverage,lack of ice,and small crowd. Decided to go again this morning. Got to the Summit Lodge around 9. And took off riding. Did a total of 10-12 runs,with a nice long trip down lazy mile as our last run. Left alittle after 12. Mark said he was there,sent us a text but we never met up with him. When we were leaving,this car 3-4 cars away from us had a tampon tied onto the antenna. Was a good laugh. Poor person who owns the car,wish I coulda been there when they left to see the look on their face. Looks like We'll be headed back over around 5 to ride for a few more hours. Anyone planning on goin?

..adam..

That was MY CAR. and if i find out who did it their getting stabed in the neck.I was not a happy person.