snowflex

supertrooper12

I'm pretty sure the 1260 park has it :rock

hmm, really?

snowflex is ok, stay away from dendix, but the best stuff (or closest to real snow) to ride is perma-snow ( http://www.perma-snow.com/ ).

Problem is that dryslopes are more of a UK thing and arn't real popular in the states....... yet...

hey, maybe BC should get some being they don't know how to get enough snow on the mountain fast enough to stay open more then 2 days at a time....

i don't really understand it though is it just a sheet that is laid down, if it is, how would u turn on it.

It is kinda like the plastic fingers on velco but about 1" ot 1 1/2" high an the are looped. There is a padded base below. It's ok to ride on, feels a little wierd, but from what I understand it is high dedpendant on water lubrication which mean no water=bad for your base.

It would actually work well in NEPA but in places it get real hot it would ruin the base of the board.

This stuff is better and doesn't need to be wetted.

http://www.neveplast.it/eng/np30.html

Hmm, wonder what this stuff is really like. Their the first ones I've seen adv. use for snowtubes. The only prob I see with the one is it doesn't look tho have an underpadding which may make it harder to turn and hurt a hell of a lot more. And if it has hard loops like dendix, you'll want to tape your hand in a fist so you don't break any fingers. Of cours I am just speculating as they don't really give you design details on their website.

Makes me wonder, what resort arround here will experiment first?