marjies

zaldon

stay away from camelback and keep you r kids away too.

oh we will be there alot and I will post my likes and dislikes about ski resorts unlike you people who don't have anything to add to a worthy forum other than write derogatory posts about me. :wiggle

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you are happy with your condo purchase at CB?

How about listing the last positive comment you made about CB?

just to piss you off.

Don't you think that the weather this year had an adverse affect?

Don't they always open one side of the mountain first and then the other?

I do not care what the hell you say because you ARE AN IDIOT.

Whats the backup plan when junior realizes he doesnt have the stuff to go pro? jfbb liftie.

Once again Papadouchenozzle has steered the Margie's condition page into

Hey Cameltoe, get smart and read the posts above and tell me who steers the threads away? Here... Back on topic.

Marjies is just delightful, so well groomed. The scenery is just beautiful and the rangers keep everyone safe. And there is these lifts that go really fast. The cafeteria food is great. The lifties are helpful and ski patrol attentive. Rentals are a breeze and the instructors are skilled with teaching beginners. You should have an awesome time there.

Hey Cameltoe, get smart and read the posts above and tell me who steers the threads away? Here... Back on topic.

Marjies is just delightful, so well groomed. The scenery is just beautiful and the rangers keep everyone safe. And there is these lifts that go really fast. The cafeteria food is great. The lifties are helpful and ski patrol attentive. Rentals are a breeze and the instructors are skilled with teaching beginners. You should have an awesome time there.

You forgot to mention that you got a parking space in the front row.

Marjies is just delightful, so well groomed.....Thanks for the info.

As for the rest of the info...

The scenery is just beautiful and the rangers keep everyone safe. And there is these lifts that go really fast. The cafeteria food is great. The lifties are helpful and ski patrol attentive. Rentals are a breeze and the instructors are skilled with teaching beginners. You should have an awesome time there.

I am glad you have these nice things to say about Camelback but maybe you should start a new thread about it.....it dosen't belong here.

You forgot to mention that you got a parking space in the front row.

crack the door open and I will throw it open wide. CB mentality towards the customers starts there. Last weekend while in an administrative office at another resort was a large sign reminding employees that they are to park in the second row.

I am glad you have these nice things to say about Camelback but maybe you should start a new thread about it.....it dosen't belong here.

neither does people who talk about parking in this thread but since I was quoted... LOL call him out or are you just focused on my responses and not the instigation?

Sorry. I am not as fast a typer as you and it took me 8 minutes to hammer out that message, but in light of your response I have started a new thread to move this conversation elswhere it really dosen't belong here. It's not fair ( and I am Calling out everyone not just you Papa) to people that simply want to know how a trail is doing. Thanks man

Wow. After reading page after page of these posts it was just too hard to continue sitting here without addressing the absolute stupidity demonstrated by papa-toolbox. :banghead

1.) Recognize the fact that you live on the EAST coast, not the west coast or even the midwest for that matter. The east coast experiences "bad" winters relatively often, and should not be a surprise if you have been living and skiing there as you obviously have. It doesn't make any sense to me how you can blame camelback for trails being no good by 11am when the east coast has barely been scraping by with snow anyway. On that note, how can you whine about the park not being totally open and at the highest caliber yet? It would be impossible for the mountain to deliver on all its promises with park improvements if it lacks the snow to implement the changes.

2.) "I think I am in a unique position with an expert racer and park rat" "Forget that my one kid just won 2 out of the 3 competitions in Vermont 2 weeks ago or that he will be competing Nationally representing Stowe or the BB Team or his sponsors. And certainly my other kid, who is very likely one of the fastest J4 racers in PA. My kids have nothing to do with whether I know anything about snow related activities. I am just the taxi. LOL!"

Please give me a break. Give us all a break. Again, you live on the EAST COAST, racing at a mountain with barely any vertical feet does not qualify anyone as being an "expert racer" and also does not qualify you to boast about one of your children being one. It's more annoying than i could put into words reading your arrogant comments about your children and how amazing you claim them to be. I'm sure they're great kids, and nothing against them - they should continue doing what they do and enjoying it.....but to listen to your claims is just insane. You have your sons promo video up and that's great for a 12 year old, but why don't you come out to Colorado again and watch everybody in the park? The caliber of riding on the east coast versus colorado and further west is COMPLETELY different. For all of you complete idiots claiming the next x-games winner....please save it or just stop commenting because you are all so far from reality. I used to ride at mountain creek for years before coming out to colorado and skiing at breck, keystone, vail, etc. and it was quite the shocker at first, and a little bit of an adaptation period to find out that everyone was going a ton bigger, throwing more technical tricks, and with a much greater deal of style than can be seen in PA and NJ.

tom ahve u ever heard of danny kass

he is a jersey local who rode creek for most of his life and now is as big a shaun white and others

u can go from riding a small mtn to big time star

and papas son has the stuff to do it

Glad you got my point man. Thanks!!

Of course if Nips really is that good then it will be fun to see him at the X games saying " Yeah I turned out alright despite my dad being a complete douchenozzle" on the podium.

The caliber of riding on the east coast versus colorado and further west is COMPLETELY different. For all of you complete idiots claiming the next x-games winner....please save it or just stop commenting because you are all so far from reality. I used to ride at mountain creek for years before coming out to colorado and skiing at breck, keystone, vail, etc. and it was quite the shocker at first, and a little bit of an adaptation period to find out that everyone was going a ton bigger, throwing more technical tricks, and with a much greater deal of style than can be seen in PA and NJ.

hahahahaaaa... BTW... very little of that promo was shot here on the east coast... A little more shameless promotion. Tune into NBC Feb 25th 1-2pm EST Chances are there will be more coverage of my kid. Disgusting promotion .............. ewwwwww........ yuck................. how dare you............... LOL!reminds me of when there were 200 members here and how I was beaten up over my one kids accomplishments with the NASTAR program and how that didn't mean anything, and that he should join the USSA in order to what? lose his interest in racing? LOL!

Those who bash kids who compete, are very strange people in my eyes. Oh... I get it, I am being bashed on for typing about my kids. Sorry for being a proud parent. LOL!

It would be impossible for the mountain to deliver on all its promises with park improvements if it lacks the snow to implement the changes.

why does everyone miss the fact that I am irked that CB advertises the park improvements first this fall and that they were near last to go in? If anything, with the dismal winter - thier new rails could have certainly been set out with a minimal amount of snow.

now quit taking my posts off topic, this thread is about Marjies Delightfullness!

Edited by Papasteeze

Sorry. I am not as fast a typer as you and it took me 8 minutes to hammer out that message, but in light of your response I have started a new thread to move this conversation elswhere it really dosen't belong here. It's not fair ( and I am Calling out everyone not just you Papa) to people that simply want to know how a trail is doing. Thanks man

OK man sorry. In my effort to bring the incessant thread hijacking to a halt, or at least diminish it, I'm adding to the problem. I'm not the only one but I am guilty of it nonetheless. Maybe one of these days we can have a conditions thread that isn't turned into bitch session about CB.

On that note somebody please post how the conditions are today/tonight when you can. Peeeeace!!

:halo

In response to the somewhat coherent, minimally sensible, and essentially obnoxious post made by papa-skeeze above:

It's funny that you choose to laugh at my statement that the level of skill and riding out west is much better than on the east coast, especially since you claim that the promo was shot mainly away from the east coast. The 15-20 foot jumps included in the promo can only be found in the beginner parks out west, but how could i possibly assume that he who knows all was unaware of that? silly me. And while i am just dying to tune in to NBC, I'm sadly not going to catch it. My post was not aimed at taking credit away from your children, it was aimed at putting you in perspective so that you might consider re-wording the things that you say. There is a difference between being a proud parent, and the parent that everyone cannot stand because they simply refuse to stop trying to make their kid out to be superior. In addition, I am not bashing kids who compete. I used to compete in slopestyles on the east coast when i skied there all the time...it's a great experience and tons of fun riding with your friends. Try actually reading what people type before your fingers go to work responding with whatever the latest thoughtless comment you've come up with is.

lastly, please stop "LOL!"-ing. although i do realize the parts of your life that aren't busy with your kids completely revolve around forum websites and posting every other half hour each day, i'm sure there's a bit of time in there for you to come up with something more intelligent to voice how funny you think something is other than what middle school girls use while instant messaging each other.

The 15-20 foot jumps included in the promo can only be found in the beginner parks out west, but how could i possibly assume that he who knows all was unaware of that?

OMG.. hahahahahaaa LOL!!!! woot! WTF is your point, that YOU don't like parents who are proud of thier kids and type out thier accomplishments? OK point taken. Yeah - I have seen that attitude a lot and frankly there must be some deep seated reason why a person gets upset with parental promotion. How was your childhood?

Personally, parents who don't talk about thier kids really wierds me out, I don't go bashing on them on here for not speaking, although I would like to! That weirds me out probably equally as much as my behavior does you, cause I am truly interested in what and how they are doing.

As for making my kids out to be superior, there are tons and tons of kids throwing more technical tricks or go faster than my racer, lots of them are good friends. Sorry if you misunderstand my intentions. Run up with me. we likely be in Breck on the 31st --- LOL!!!

Are you sure you are from breck or that you were in freestyle cause you can't even recognize the jumps on Freeway? LOL!!!!!

here is a refresher..

gallery_258_53_1281187.jpg

Are you sure you are from breck or that you were in freestyle cause you can't even recognize the jumps on Freeway? LOL!!!!!

here is a refresher..

gallery_258_53_1281187.jpg

Here's a refresher for you genius. The really good skiers/riders run the left side of freeway. Do that on the 31st.

Here's a refresher for you genius. The really good skiers/riders run the left side of freeway. Do that on the 31st.

wow, who are you? you guys are funny, you act as though.... wait............ what is your point? Ever Been to boulder to see the jumps? Obviously not. Think CB will ever have anything close to Freeway?

So this topic is totally off topic now. Marjies is open and in decent shape depending on the weather that particular day. You can take this argument elsewhere or end it now, doesn't matter to me, but this thread is done.